shape
carat
color
clarity

LAD OEC in vintage-inspired CVB ring with ruby collar

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow!!! What an exquisite piece and as many others have already stated...that ruby collar is to die for. What a gorgeous, unique piece of jewelry. Congrats! And many congrats on your huge accomplishment. You should be one happy gal :appl:

LEandD

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love the setting. Truly gorgeous. :clap:

Enjoy it !!!!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Swoon :love: :love: Love the antique style of your amazing ring! The rubies add a wonderful touch! Congratulations as well.Enjoy wearing it!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous!! i love the ruby accent! diamond is DTF!

DecoDaze

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, everyone! And I have to say, my attempts at photography do not do it justice. When Caysie sent her photos, she said that it was one of those pieces that just looks better in real life than in photos, and she's completely right. The rubies are so lively, they just glow. I love sharing; thanks for enjoying it with me! :D

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is just spectacular!!!!! thank you for sharing. CVB is truly an artist.

:love: :love:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deco Daze, Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it. It looks so beautiful with the ruby bad.

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
Ugh, oh my gosh - it is just gorgeous!! Congrats on such a spectacular piece :appl:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really stunning!! You must get compliments every time you wear it! :love: :love:

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
WOW! What a stunner! I LOVE the warmth. Congrats on the Ph.D. and the gorgeous ring!

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
Also, please add your pics to the warm stones (L and warmer) thread!

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
Just gorgeous and show stopping. It's so memorable and vintagey. The ruby band looks divine with it - the milgrain is TDF. What a find.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your PhD!!!! :appl:

SPECTACULAR was the first word that came to mind when I saw your ring! :love: That setting is truly one of the best and most beautiful I have ever seen. Caysie and her bench are incredible. Beautiful diamond from Erica, as well! This is truly a heirloom piece! Wow!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A) congratulations on your Ph.D. ... it's a long road to hoe, but it's *such* a satisfying achievement!

B) I'm immensely flattered to have had even an iota of a part to play in the creation of this ring, because ....

C) IT'S GORGEOUS! Every single element is sheer perfection. I love the faceting on the center stone, I love the hint of rubies from the top view, I love the profile, I love the engraving ... *well done* all around!!! I can tell I'm going to be coming to this thread over and over and over again to pore over the pics ....

P.S. - totally keep the band! It's perfection with the ring.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every now and then we get something special...thank you for sharing!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
OMG THUD!
Fabulous and my life feels enriched just from seeing your photos.
Wear in peace and good health!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How absolutely gorgeous. Caysie's done some spectacular rings and yours certainly belongs in that category. Congratulations on your PHD. :clap:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your degree!
That diamond and setting is absolutely drop dead gorgeous!

DecoDaze

Shiny_Rock
Thank you again, everyone! I could not be happier with my ring (and with finishing my degree!) Truly, working with Caysie and Erica was a delight. I will definitely work with them again. :D

Circe, I'm glad you like it! You have so many beautiful pieces your good opinion means a lot. ;-)

HegemonyCricket, I'll do that. Will head over to the warm stones thread straight away!

All of your compliments mean so much, since this crew collectively has such an awe-inspiring collection of jewels and stunning taste! My original intent in sharing was to assist others who are working on their own projects, but I confess to experiencing delight that so many people love my new ring. Makes me love it even more, if that's possible. :lol:

Phanie

Shiny_Rock
Lovely.
I loooooooove it.
Love the peekaboo rubies.
Swoon.

drk14

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your achievement, Dr. DecoDaze! Was away from PS for a week and missed your post, but wanted to add my compliments to those already expressed here. Beautiful ring... I can't help but marvel at the astounding precision of that hand-forged ruby collar, though! Very impressive. Wear it in health, and good luck with the next steps in your post-PhD career!

P.S. Thanks for contributing your ring to the CvB Eye-Candy Thread, too. :))

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Decodaze, I had to come back and admire your beautiful ring! It's perfection! :love: Are you still wearing it with the ruby stacker?

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!!! :love: thanks for sharing! This is why I keep coming back to PS...these stunners make my day.

DecoDaze

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, Rockinruby and badabling! :bigsmile: I wear it differently, depending on how I feel--sometimes by itself, sometimes with the ruby stacker, and when I really want some big bling, I stack it with three bands: 1mm diamond eternity, then ruby eternity, then thin hex shape diamond eternity, then the CVB ring! I'll have to get a pic of that the next time I wear it that way. At some point I'm planning to get one of Caysie's beautiful bands, too. :devil: Not just yet, though... we're doing a back yard remodel, and it's killing my bling budget. But it's OK, a lot of the money is being spent on rocks. Just not the kind I normally like to spend money on. :lol:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
This is so stunning!!! :love: I want a CvB ring sooo badly. :cheeky:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Amazing and unique OEC...I've never seen that faceting before. A flower pattern under the table and arrows..WOW! 56% depth and no fish eye. What a cool stone. Your setting is also phenomenal. Love, love love the rubies. You have a stone and ring like no other...lucky girl...thanks for sharing!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Erica & Caysie bat another one out of the park in every way ... that diamond is divine; the setting with Ruby collar is spectacular. Together, they are pure perfection! :love: Congratulations on a gorgeous ring!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Congratulations!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
DecoDaze|1437719681|3906846 said:
Thank you, Rockinruby and badabling! :bigsmile: I wear it differently, depending on how I feel--sometimes by itself, sometimes with the ruby stacker, and when I really want some big bling, I stack it with three bands: 1mm diamond eternity, then ruby eternity, then thin hex shape diamond eternity, then the CVB ring! I'll have to get a pic of that the next time I wear it that way. At some point I'm planning to get one of Caysie's beautiful bands, too. :devil: Not just yet, though... we're doing a back yard remodel, and it's killing my bling budget. But it's OK, a lot of the money is being spent on rocks. Just not the kind I normally like to spend money on. :lol:

Deco, thanks for the update! I was very curious as to how you were wearing it lately. It's one of my favorite rings on PS and it must be gorgeous stacked with the three bands! Yes, please do take some updated photos the next time you wear it that way! :appl:

Ugh, I completely understand about the costs of remodeling! Haha! I can understand your frustration at the budget going to any rocks other than diamonds, but I'm sure the backyard will turn out great! I think it is Packrat who has a thread I love with all of their wonderful yard project photos. :wavey:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely wonderful!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results