shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the Yellow Gold Bling!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone has such wonderful pieces. CatMom, you have the EXACT ammy pendant I have been looking for-cut, size and color set in YG!!! Any neck shots?

q8girl

Rough_Rock
My 1carat H VS2 marquise in a 6 prong east west setting in 18k yellow gold from blue Nile.
Sorry for the pic quality coz it's a phone camera pic.

_22844.jpg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
q8girl|1412161713|3759716 said:
My 1carat H VS2 marquise in a 6 prong east west setting in 18k yellow gold from blue Nile.
Sorry for the pic quality coz it's a phone camera pic.

LOVE everything about this ring - the east-west orientation, the 6-prongs, the two-tone metal, the size/shape of the marquise, the width of shank - just gorgeous, and so perfect on your finger!

toBnruG

Rough_Rock
This pendant is already shown in show_off_your_colored_diamonds but half of it belongs to Yellow Gold Bling too!
It's 9ct yellow and 9ct white gold. This picture from the jeweller shows the colours great but the focus isn't great.

Here's the picture I took after opening the box.

All the stones are natural fancy coloured diamonds, hence why the pendant was posted there first :)

pendant_10.jpg

pendant_hk.jpg

q8girl

Rough_Rock
marymm|1412211243|3760265 said:
LOVE everything about this ring - the east-west orientation, the 6-prongs, the two-tone metal, the size/shape of the marquise, the width of shank - just gorgeous, and so perfect on your finger!

Thank you !!!! Your appreciation means a lot. This is the first time I have posted a picture of any of my pieces.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I love this thread! :love:
So many gorgeous golden beauties.

katiebird

Rough_Rock
Adding my yellow gold halo engagement ring! The center stone is 1ct E VS2 GIA on 4.5 in 18kt.
ring2_70.jpg
ring_131.jpg

tar_ik

Rough_Rock
Hi, im a newbie to PS. After months of searching through the net i decided to purchase a Brian Gavin 0.705 L colour cushion. i knew i wanted nothing short of top of the line optics, and have a custom double halo design to maximise the span on my size 5 finger.

A big fan of yellow gold as i am indian and the majority of my jewellery is yellow gold. This is my first big diamond purchase, i have an illusion set 3 stone look ring that i bought back in the days before i discovered the 4 C's which i thought was pretty but i now realise that high street shops tend to sell bottom of the line diamonds - now my eyes have been opened to buying something special!

Im still waiting to hold the finished ring in my hand but i have a few glamour shots taken by BG - i cant wait to see it!!

Hope you like x

briangavin_halo_aa1b_032315.jpg

briangavin_halo_aa4b_032315.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new OEC cushion dangles from Grace. 18K yellow gold. 2nd pic on my sweet kitty Francesca. She loves posing with the bling. She takes after her mommy. :cheeky:

_28685.jpg

_29461.jpg

_29462.jpg

_29463.jpg

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
My 1.02 cut antique pear set in 18k yellow gold with a 22k wash from Jewels by Grace. This is one of my favorite pieces!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1429920815.jpg

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
Ahh missy, I was on the want list for those earrings! So glad a PS owner got the, so I can ogle them even more!! Thanks for the ear shots, they look beautiful on you!!

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
armywife13 said:
My 1.02 cut antique pear set in 18k yellow gold with a 22k wash from Jewels by Grace. This is one of my favorite pieces!

The finger presence!! I love vintage pears, your ring is stunning!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thought I'd give this thread a bump by posting my recent purchase lol - 1.49 YZ pear in 18k yg from DBL - let's see some more, there must be some new additions since April!

img_8776.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1437931525|3907697 said:
Thought I'd give this thread a bump by posting my recent purchase lol - 1.49 YZ pear in 18k yg from DBL - let's see some more, there must be some new additions since April!

OMG Junie, you know how much I LOVE your pear. It is so gorgeous and looks amazing on you. Absolutely AMAZING. :love: :love: :love:

Thank you for bumping this thread. :appl: I am hoping everyone shares their new additions here.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
emmebee|1429970449|3867606 said:
Ahh missy, I was on the want list for those earrings! So glad a PS owner got the, so I can ogle them even more!! Thanks for the ear shots, they look beautiful on you!!

Aww thank you so much emmebee. I missed your post the first time around and appreciate the lovely comments. I have a slightly better pic to share. And some new yellow gold bling. First pic Grace earrings and next pics are my new 18K yellow gold Edwardian reproduction earrings with OECs.

graceearringswithkittiesinbackgrounddidn_0.jpg

newedwardianearringsfirstdaygoingtowork.jpeg

_32740.jpg

_32741.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks missy!

And I absolutely LOVE your new earrings, they are so beautifully made and look fabulous on you! :love: I'm so happy you were able to get such a close re-creation of the earrings you initially wanted, the bench did a really outstanding job :dance: :appl:

krimisha

Rough_Rock
very nice Yellow jewels. I notice that gold Jewels look best on me during summer as it suits my skin better after tanning from the sun/heat. anyone else have seasonal preferred jewels (YG, WG or Platinum/titanium) etc?

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Beauties...Great eye candy! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ZB, your pendant is gorgeous! :appl: So up my alley!

Uixs, your set is fabulous!!! :love: :clap:

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
Imo in a couple of years white gold is gonna be dated. Yellow gold is priceless and simply gorgeous.

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pieces beautiful.

Shimmer45

Rough_Rock
Love this pendant!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Keep showing! I love yellow gold bling!

BridgTin Bling

Rough_Rock
I love yellow gold sooo much! All of these pieces are utterly beautiful, thanks for sharing :love: :love: :love:

The diamond is my newest yellow gold bling ... my new engagement ring [VS2, OEC, M, 1.09ct], I love, love, love it :dance: !!! The second, blue stone, is my Grandmother's aquamarine and diamond band [I don't have any specs on this, just what I was told], i got this from my Aunt not long before she passed; I had always admired it and am so glad that it came to me :twirl:

ring_tree_20151209.jpg

both_rings_20151210.jpg

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Just something small but with enormous sentimental value. My stepmom passed away in May this year, three weeks after I had my son. About a month ago, my dad decided to take all her jewellery and divide it into three piles - one for me and one for each of my brothers' wives. I wasn't keen on that idea. I felt that my stepmom's jewellery should've been left to her daughters in law only, but my dad was most insistent, even though I kept saying all I wanted was a keepsake.

Soooo. I took this ring out of my pile, wrapped up the rest and sent it to my sister-in-law to do with as she liked.

This ring is 18ct and has three garnets (my stepmom's birthstone) and four surprisingly white little diamonds. I always thought I didn't like yellow gold, but I now realise I do - provided it's at least 18ct. ;-)

I don't know why my photos are sideways. :(

_1062.jpeg

_1063.jpeg

_1064.jpeg

_1065.jpeg

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
image_4118.jpg
I've been inspired lately by all the yellow gold bling so I added a yellow gold band to my rotation of stackers.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
89pt_acaring1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results