shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruckus pearls

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
So what pearls is everyone packing for the pearl feast called the ruckus?

Here's what I'm wearing this year:
Green overtone soufflé with the green Kasumi earrings
The fat sisters Tahitian rope, green overtone Tahitian with diamond-emerald bale pendent, green Tahitian earrings with cherry overtones
Double light body multi colored Tahitian ropes, fluer de lis pearl pendant, round blue body earrings
A round Tahitian tin cup with diamond flowers and a baroque multi colored Tahitian tin cup, blue body Tahitian earrings
Golden ss tin cup with a Kasumi pearl accent, round golden ss earrings
Pink/orange Edison drop with citrine bale, pink drop metallic earrings
Not wearing but will tuck into my bag for a play date the octopus, and the hippocampus is planning to be there too. White baroque akoya tin cup with white metallic drop.

Ok Cathy, FlyGirl, Kay, NL, octo girl , baby nurse, BAS, and so sorry I bet I'm missing someone, what's going to be adorning your neck and ears? And who wants to see other pearls not yet listed from everyone?

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I'm not sure how many different looks I'll manage to wear in 3 days. I know I want to wear the following:

"Loot 2: Fat Sisters" double strand of multicolor Tahitian drops with peacock drop dangle earrings
Round blue Rikitea strand
Pistachio Tahitian strand and ring
White South Sea baroque strand with diamond cirque clasp

Other pieces I plan to bring - we'll see what I have time to wear:

Sea of Cortez 3-pearl pendant
White South Sea and Tahitian strand with WSS drop earrings
Large WSS pendant from Mikeyy
Blue Baroque Akoya double strand and earrings
Octopus pendant

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to a fall ... aspirin, tylenol, heating pad, pillow ... and all my pearls, in a bag by my side LOL. I'm afraid any careful planning, coordinating wardrobes etc. has been derailed :) I so look forward to seeing everyone's new pearls ... my wishlist "to see" is LONG. Kay's pistachio Tahitians, 4RanchGirls ... well everything, NacreLover's Cortez set ... as many octopi as possible ... so many beauties! We fly to CA next Wednesday, July 22 and leave August 2, as we have relatives in the area. When's everyone else arriving in the area?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I hope you are feeling better soon, CRDKeshi.

Right now my plans are to arrive wearing my Loot2 Fat Sisters green Tahitian rope with a PP ombre (Tahitian and akoya) bracelet. High on the list to wear are my Sea of Cortez mabe earrings and pendant, my Rikitea round blues, and my multicolor round Tahitian necklace and bracelet selected at PP during last year's ruckus. My favorite earrings are my dark green-blue Kamoka studs, my peacock Kamoka drops, and my little h white SS keshi drops, all selected at last year's ruckus. I'll bring my green/purple Kamoka ring selected at last year's ruckus, my two-tone Embrace ring made with a pearl from the Connoisseur sale at PP, and my large white SS pearl ring seen in my avatar. Pendants will include my big peacock Kamoka drop with the little "crown" and a PP Connoisseur sale Tahitian drop set in a little h setting.

I have more old favorites along, just in case I run out of pearls to wear. ;)) These include the Kamoka harvest strand and bracelet, and the amazing lavendar pink Kasumi keshi rope from Sarah at Kojima. I also have a Kasumi bracelet and ring packed.

There's a few more pieces packed, but I hope this is enough to make you happy, 4Ranch Girl! :D

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My mouth is watering just thinking of what everyone is bringing :love: :clap: :love: There are no rules so we can have breakfast pearls :dance: a change at lunch time :dance: :dance: then again for dinner :naughty:

Lots of selfies to post here too :clap: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap:

Feel better really soon Cathy just put some pearls on and that should help.

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
Just want to wish everyone who is attending a safe and enjoyable trip. Also, I would like to request many many pictures!!!!!!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1437271526|3904643 said:
I hope you are feeling better soon, CRDKeshi.

Right now my plans are to arrive wearing my Loot2 Fat Sisters green Tahitian rope with a PP ombre (Tahitian and akoya) bracelet. High on the list to wear are my Sea of Cortez mabe earrings and pendant, my Rikitea round blues, and my multicolor round Tahitian necklace and bracelet selected at PP during last year's ruckus. My favorite earrings are my dark green-blue Kamoka studs, my peacock Kamoka drops, and my little h white SS keshi drops, all selected at last year's ruckus. I'll bring my green/purple Kamoka ring selected at last year's ruckus, my two-tone Embrace ring made with a pearl from the Connoisseur sale at PP, and my large white SS pearl ring seen in my avatar. Pendants will include my big peacock Kamoka drop with the little "crown" and a PP Connoisseur sale Tahitian drop set in a little h setting.

I have more old favorites along, just in case I run out of pearls to wear. ;)) These include the Kamoka harvest strand and bracelet, and the amazing lavendar pink Kasumi keshi rope from Sarah at Kojima. I also have a Kasumi bracelet and ring packed.

There's a few more pieces packed, but I hope this is enough to make you happy, 4Ranch Girl! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: just the thought of your pearls make me happy FlyGirl :dance: :dance: :dance:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
It's enough to make me happy too, FlyGirl! I've always wanted to see those Kasumi keshis ... and your newest Cortez T Lee pieces, and that ring with the sapphires OVER the pearl and ... and ... and ... :)

Thanks for the well wishes, friends. This has been the dumbest thing, and a real challenge. I was doing very well, till I got hurt in therapy. Honestly, as of Friday, I thought I'd have to cancel ... but I'm determined. I'm going to park myself in a comfy chair, with my bag of pearls at my side, and probably the only thing I'll change is my pearls LOL. I may even sleep there; try not to trip over me LOL.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
No worries your friends will take very good care of you. Just throw in a few of Louis's great out fits in the old suit case I know you have and not only will you look great but feel good too :wavey:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Aw, thanks 4Ranch Girl =)

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, so who's in charge of taking pictures and posting them this year??? I can't wait to live vicariously through all of you who are going!

Hope you all have a wonderful time!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
PP Vault pictures, up close would be nice!!!!! :cheeky: :cheeky:

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
I am so jealous...have a wonderful time everyone...and safe travels. And I second the request for lots of photos!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You will most certainly be well taken care of CRDKeshi!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and their pearls :appl: !

Last year I brought way more than I could realistically wear. Here is what's on my list for this year (I'll try to include some pictures for the sake of eye candy.)

--PP baroque white akoya, purchased this year.
--PP baroque blue akoya, purchased this year
--PP double strand baroque blue akoya, purchased 2014
--PP multicolor Tahitian rope bought during last year's ruckus
--PP peacock Tahitian strand, purchased during Aug 2014 sale
--Golay color graduated Tahitian rope purchased 2014
--Golay large multicolor baroque Tahitian strand purchased this year
--PP loose purple fireballs bought 2014
--POJ Holy Grail ripple strand bought 2014

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Oh lots of pictures from everyone pls.
I can't imagine the planning that goes behind the selection of outfits to pearls (or is it the other way around?). Plus packing too.
Have fun those of you who are going.

Fly Girl: I loved reading your delightful account of how you found your pearls last year. Can I be greedy and ask for a repeat?

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I'm going to read the lists properly later :love: . Hope you ladies have lots of fun and please post lots of photos. :wavey:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, man. Even if I could have fitted an international trip in the budget, there is no way I could have appropriate pearls to wear to this! I look forward to all the pictures.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
icy_jade|1437366972|3905051 said:
Oh lots of pictures from everyone pls.
I can't imagine the planning that goes behind the selection of outfits to pearls (or is it the other way around?). Plus packing too.
Have fun those of you who are going.

Fly Girl: I loved reading your delightful account of how you found your pearls last year. Can I be greedy and ask for a repeat?
Thank you, icy_jade. I'll have to see what catches my eye. I have already inquired about the yummy Burmese pearls that Jeremy recently blogged about. Other than that, I'm very happy with my purchases from last year. Surely, there won't be anything else that is new and interesting, will there? :naughty: :devil:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
I can't wait to see those Burmese, Fly Girl ... hope there's some left to at least look at next weekend :)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
CRD, I'm so sorry to hear you are hurt. We can prop you up on a couch and bring you food and drinks and pearls to drool over.

IcyJade, for me at least, it is a matter of choosing the pearls I most want to wear, and then selecting outfits that go with the jewelry.

I can't wait to see everyone and their goodies! :wavey: :dance:

I've also made an inquiry about a Burmese pearl for a ring. I wish I could afford 7 for a truly amazing tin cup necklace. :love: :naughty:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I did make a 4 strand nested multi colored Tahitian necklace to wear last month for one of the nights. I added a stand of cherry Tahitians to them for extra pizaz.
I brought my Octopus pendant and Sea of Cortez set I recently had made by Kojima Pearls. I haven't had time to try my pearls with outfits yet. Since we leave tomorrow, I better get on the stick.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Travel safely everyone. See you in LA :mrgreen:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Made it to LA safe, sound, and in much better shape than last week ... so excited to begin playing with pearls!

For me, I chose the pearls to wear first, outfits second. Because shopping, testing outfits etc has been too difficult this year, my pearls will outshine me and my clothes. I'm okay with that, it's their job LOL!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Have fun! I am feeling sorry for myself that I am in the 'wrong' continent :tongue:
Do post plenty of pictures and please post photos of those Burmese/ Myanmese SSP.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
CRDKeshi|1437634521|3906391 said:
Made it to LA safe, sound, and in much better shape than last week ... so excited to begin playing with pearls!

For me, I chose the pearls to wear first, outfits second. Because shopping, testing outfits etc has been too difficult this year, my pearls will outshine me and my clothes. I'm okay with that, it's their job LOL!
Glad to hear that you are feeling better, CRDKeshi. I'm flying to LA tomorrow morning. I can hardly wait to see everyone and their pearls again.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
I wish I could be there. Please post lots of photos. I'd like to join in the fun vicariously.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
The house is big and wonderful. Rooms have been assigned. Saw the August specials at Pearl Paradise already bought mine. And made a long term dream come true....thanks to GemGeek ... A gem quality Eyris pearl. And the ruckus has not even officially started yet. Will try and post pictures tomorrow because lots have been taken.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1437721906|3906854 said:
Saw the August specials at Pearl Paradise already bought mine.

It's not nice to just drop that little comment and disappear! We want details! :naughty:

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
ennui|1437785092|3907130 said:
4Ranch Girl|1437721906|3906854 said:
Saw the August specials at Pearl Paradise already bought mine.

It's not nice to just drop that little comment and disappear! We want details! :naughty:

+1!!

Have fun everyone at the Ruckus! Can't wait to see the photos.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Is it this weekend ? I look forward to seeing photos!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results