shape
carat
color
clarity

1.6 ct OMC from OWD in RG by LM

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the kind compliments! Kell, the ring and bands are all 18k rose gold. :)

And since its SMTB, a couple pics of how I'm wearing it lately...

image-70124895.jpg

image-2958816202.jpg

image-1403817628.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksmom|1393015346|3620279 said:
Thank you for the kind compliments! Kell, the ring and bands are all 18k rose gold. :)

And since its SMTB, a couple pics of how I'm wearing it lately...

Ooh, so beautiful ksmom. Love those together! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksmom, I still consider your set one of my favorites on PS! I would eventually like to have an antique cushion. Do you know the diameter measurements on your stone? I am just trying to get a size perspective. Also, what is your ring size?

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:
ksmom, I still consider your set one of my favorites on PS! I would eventually like to have an antique cushion. Do you know the diameter measurements on your stone? I am just trying to get a size perspective. Also, what is your ring size?

Aw DS thank you so much for the kind words! My cushion is not certified, but Adam told me the measurements are 6.92-7.72x 4.66. I had the ring made in a size 4.75 at first, but later had it upped to a size 5 so I could comfortably wear it with my bands.

Looking forward to seeing your beautiful AVR in its new setting, I'm sure you and Caysie will come up with something that is timeless and gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ksmom|1437674505|3906583 said:
diamondseeker2006 said:

Aw DS thank you so much for the kind words! My cushion is not certified, but Adam told me the measurements are 6.92-7.72x 4.66. I had the ring made in a size 4.75 at first, but later had it upped to a size 5 so I could comfortably wear it with my bands.

Looking forward to seeing your beautiful AVR in its new setting, I'm sure you and Caysie will come up with something that is timeless and gorgeous!

Thanks so much, ksmom! It is so bad, but I realized I would like to have more than one diamond ring because one just can't be everything!!! And you certainly have combined some wonderful pieces in your personal collection! I am just trying to figure out my master plan! I have grown kids, so it is sort of silly for me to be getting new e-rings (!!!), but I figure between daughters and granddaughters, they will all have good homes after I can't wear them anymore! I am going to try to include a Van C band or two in my plan! It is helpful to know the size of your stone as I cannot judge cushions at all. I don't care about a huge one but I also don't want to go too small. So now at least I have perspective from looking at yours as I look at stones. Not 100% sure what I will do yet, but I am working on it! Thanks again!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know what surprises me about those measurements? I would have thought your measurements would be close to a square because your cushion looks more square than rectangular to me!

Diamondz1

Shiny_Rock
Oh yay! I'm so glad to see this thread come back to life. Ksmom, not to be creepy but, your ring is the reason that I ended up with an antique cushion e-ring : ) Yours is such a gorgeous stone, I just love it. Would you happen to have any new pictures?

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondz1|1437743603|3906894 said:
Oh yay! I'm so glad to see this thread come back to life. Ksmom, not to be creepy but, your ring is the reason that I ended up with an antique cushion e-ring : ) Yours is such a gorgeous stone, I just love it. Would you happen to have any new pictures?

Yes, KMmom, how about more group shots- your entire collection is incredible. :love:

Diamondz1, being an ardent admirer of KSmom's set (it was an inspiration for my own, as well,lol) I had to track down your ring. Ugh- freaking gorgeous. Please do a SMTB with tons of photos.

Diamondz1

Shiny_Rock
Agreed Apacherose! Ksmom's collection is bananas. She has such an eye, everything is so well styled. I live vicariously through the photos : P

And thank you for the compliment! Your set is stunning as well, is that an AVC set in Van Craeynest? VC's craftsmanship is like art - your rings are really beautiful.

(If you're interested, I'd be happy to post a SMTB thread. I take enough camera phone photos to fill an album, lol. So it might be nice to do something with them.)

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Diamondz and Apacherose, thank you so much! Diamondz I too had to look up your ering and feel humbled and honored that I had anything to do with your magnificent ring... I heartily second Apacherose's request that you start an SMTB thread!

Apacherose, I am sorry but I don't have any decent recent photos- I haven't been wearing my rings lately because I'm pregnant and my fingers are swollen :( I will definitely do a group shot and more pics once my fingers stop looking like sausages! Also, I want you to know that your amazing Van C set inspired me as well- I recently bought a Van C ering off preloved and sent it off the Grace to set it with a teeny AVC (40 points) I had laying around... I'm hoping it will look like the baby sister to yours!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the new baby, ksmom! Did you buy the small 484? I was so tempted but I really still think I will get the large one if I can find a stone to put in it.

Diamondz1...my goodness, I had to search but also found your gorgeous ring! You must start your own thread so we can see more pics!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
KSmom- wow, awesome- no worries about pics. When you get around to it- incredibly happy for you, best wishes for you and your family. Thank you for the compliment on my set- look at the lot of us going around enabling one another in 'blingspiration', lol.

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Apacherose! Still a ways to go, only 16 weeks along but rings haven't fit well for a while already... And I agree about the blingspiration :) I'm so grateful for this community!

DS thank you as well! Indeed I did get the 484, and I understand why you love it so- it's a gorgeous setting! And I'm sorry I missed your other post until just now- now that you mention it, the measurements do seem kind of funny because the diamond is very squarish to my eye too... But the ratio is 1.1:1 (I think? I don't know if I'm calculating it correctly) so maybe it's not as rectangular as the measurements make it seem.

Diamondz1

Shiny_Rock
Ksmom - a new baby, how exciting! Congrats to you and your family!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is great to know those measurements result in a fairly square-looking stone! I am excited to see your 484! I am hoping to order something from VanC in the near future as I have always loved it.

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Love the stone paired with rose gold! :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results