shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass ring in the works! Join my journey :)

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Scarlett1|1436436329|3900753 said:
I can not wait to see this!! It is going to be incredible! I have just started the ball rolling getting my marquise reset, I am also struggling with which metal to choose! I think the white will be stunning with this design

Thank you, this will be my dream ring no question!

How exciting for you! Who will be doing the reset and what design are you doing?

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Caysie van bebber is resetting. She is modifying her Chloe solitaire for my Marquise. I'll be getting sketches in the next few days and Cads should be a week or so after that.

_32145.jpg

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Ohhhhhh CvB is amazing!! Caysie is THE sweetest to chat with.

That setting is dreamy, I love all her work, I can't wait to see it. What color is your stone? Mine was such a struggle to chose since it's a cape stone. Hope I made the right choice.....we'll see next week lol!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
You definitely made the right choice, it is going to be absolutely fabulous!!
Mine is an M, so similar dilemma lol...gold/unplated white gold/two-tone :think:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Just saw photo's of your ring on David's FB. Your ring looks amazingly beautiful :love: :love: :love: :love:
Looking forward to see your own pics.

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you!! I was just heading here to post the glamour shots that David sent me. I can't believe this beauty is mine. I am just so overwhelmed with how awesome it turned out. Check out those killer claw prongs. I will have it tomorrow and can't wait to take some pics of it at the beach. Ah!!!!! Now to ice my swollen fingers from this gross heat so it fits when it arrives...

marq7.jpg

marq19.jpg

marq3.jpg

_32603.jpg

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous :love: Please start a SMTB thread when it arrives.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. :love:

Definitely start a SMTB thread!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's amazing with all the stunning detailing. A SMTB thread with lots of photo's would be great. Happy waiting until your ring arrives. It looks very luxurious and elegant.

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I may loose sleep tonight knowing it will be here tomorrow. I have refreshed the tracking 10 times already haha

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
You very very lucky thing this is my dream ring beautiful setting thou I would have chosen yellow gold to bring out the color but that's just my personal thing :love: :love: :appl: :love: :love:

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow wow!! It looks incredible!!! I can not wait to see more shots!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
therainbowradish|1437546297|3905958 said:
I may loose sleep tonight knowing it will be here tomorrow. I have refreshed the tracking 10 times already haha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way: your marquise looks so beautiful in white metal :love: :love: :love: I love your choice. My OEC is U-V color and is set in platinum. It's such a beautiful and timeless combination. You will not get tired of it.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
It turned out beautifully! Looking forward to seeing your photos soon! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG...your ring is just dreamy! :love:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scarlett1|1436481416|3901054 said:
Caysie van bebber is resetting. She is modifying her Chloe solitaire for my Marquise. I'll be getting sketches in the next few days and Cads should be a week or so after that.
Oh my gosh yay!

Sorry for the thread jack I saw your mq its stunning

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Niel did you see it in person at his shop???

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is amazing!!

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Holy Moly, that rock is something! Beautiful ring. Can not wait to see more pics and hoping it fits perfect on your hand:)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's lovely!!

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my first time seeing the diamond and I am overwhelmed wth how gorgeous it is. The detailing on it is insanely perfect. The claw prongs disappear which I love. David's claw prongs are so gorgeous! I think I made a mistake not setting it in a bezel though. The prongs are too rough on my young kids since I wear it everyday and have already scratched them. David is amazing though and instantly said he would remake it with a rounded bezel so that is what I plan to do. Now THAT is amazing customer service!!! - off to take beach pics!!!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
therainbowradish said:
wear it everyday and have already scratched them. David is amazing though and instantly said he would remake it with a rounded bezel so that is what I plan to do. Now THAT is amazing customer service!!! - off to take beach pics!!!

:appl: Yay for you. I saw the pics on David's FB page and came to PS to see if this beauty belongs to a PS'er and of course it does!! Absolutely gorgeous and yes that is David and Amy with their unbelievablly amazing customer service. :clap:

Violetphoenix

Shiny_Rock
Amazing work of art! The details are so fine and just perfect! Love everything about this ring!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
therainbowradish|1437606676|3906288 said:
It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my first time seeing the diamond and I am overwhelmed wth how gorgeous it is. The detailing on it is insanely perfect. The claw prongs disappear which I love. David's claw prongs are so gorgeous! I think I made a mistake not setting it in a bezel though. The prongs are too rough on my young kids since I wear it everyday and have already scratched them. David is amazing though and instantly said he would remake it with a rounded bezel so that is what I plan to do. Now THAT is amazing customer service!!! - off to take beach pics!!!

Looking forward to see your beach pics. So glad to hear the stone is as fabulous in real life as in the pics and that you love it. You might have ignited a new Marquise trend with this.

I can imagine the pointy shape and the prongs being not practical for you at this point in life since you have very young kids... David is great to be willing to redo the ring and make it more suitable for your current lifestyle. Amazing customer service indeed!!! He is such an angel.

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
You are so right, he is an angel. He said people in the shop were coming in for other shapes but wanted a marquise after seeing mine. I wasn't interested in this shape until I saw this stone but am now completely obsessed with the antique marquies like mine. I am hoping he will be able to resell this setting with no problem since it is so gorgeous. It pains me to part with it but I am relieved he is so willing to make me something that will allow me to wear it nonstop. Maybe a bezel, or a scalloped diamond halo so the tips are rounded? Hmmmm!

0722151552_1_1.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh! It does look fabulous on you. Please post the other pics you made as well :naughty:
The ring looks like it was made for you (which is great since it was indeed made especially for you :lol: ). The Marquise is especially pleasing because of the beautiful size.

It's indeed not super baby/ young child friendly. Instead of waiting a few years until you can wear it nonstop, it's great that a new 'soft edge' setting can be made for you. It will be difficult to part with this one, but you have a good reason.

Would the same setting (in terms of the shank) be possible with a soft bezel? I would ask advice here on PS and from David.

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
therainbowradish|1437606676|3906288 said:

I must apologise to you (I was pro yellow gold setting) but the minute you said the prongs just disappear it clicked in my brain I was nuts its going to be plat or white from now on.

And again the most gorgeous ring :love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Radish, it turned out so fabulously. A vintage marquise like this would be right up my alley. :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results