shape
carat
color
clarity

Car seat help

amc80

Ideal_Rock
This might be a dumb question, but I'm assuming the headrest is at the top position? How tall is he?

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
I'm the one who's being dumb. I think I removed that headrest when we got it, two years ago, and completely forgot it even exists! I hope I haven't thrown it out...

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Well, our carseat has bitten the dust. N is 40 months, over 40 inches, and just over 35 pounds. Is it okay to go to the next stage of carseat even though he's under 4 years old, and under 40 pounds?

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I just got a Britax Pioneer for B (who is about 41" and 42lbs, and turned 3 in August). It's a booster with a 5 point harness and converts to a regular booster when ready. If say as long as you get a booster that has a 5 point harness, you're fine.

We have traveled recently and had to use the car seats at a rental car company. The only options were infant carrier, convertible that went to 40lbs, or traditional (high back) booster using the seatbelt. We did the booster and he fit fine and didn't try to get out, but it was definitely a problem when he fell asleep and ended up slumped over.

sparklebaby

Rough_Rock
There was a car seat I saw at a trade show one time where you could detach it from the car and it turned into a stroller. This was about a year ago at a show that was all for kid convenience items. Try googling for it.

Combined the two and made it easier to get the kids in and out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results