shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies, If we met for the first time and your DH..

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would mind a kiss from a man, not just you. :). I am just personally very careful with the opposite sex. I am also very particular with personal space if I am not very familiar with you. With women, not as much. I would give any of the NIRDI's a big hug if I saw them, but that is because they are women and I feel like I know them.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No OH to speak of, therefore, I would do whatever I like.

DK :bigsmile:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nope, wouldn't mind at all. We are both Portuguese and in our culture it is customary to give a kiss on the cheek (one or both depending on where in Portugal you're from - who could keep track?!) to friends old and new.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, not at all. Very common here in Oz! Obviously needs to be quick and polite though not a massive grope with a sloppy kiss... :errrr:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry DH, but no hugs nor kisses. Nothing personal but I don't do any of those unless I know you well and feel comfortable with it. DH would raise his eyebrows if I did this to a stranger because he knows my personality and comfort zone, not because he is jealous or some such.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I have no idea. It's not really for him to have a view one way or the other. I would be the only person who could detetmine whether or not that was ok.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I am a hugger, but I won't hug when meeting for the first time. Even if I did hug you the first time we met, hubby wouldn't mind.

I would rebuff the kiss whether DH was there or not. Hubby would be not be happy if you tried to kiss my cheek.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1435933699|3898420 said:
was present...would he mind if I gave you a hug and a peck on the cheek?

Didn't we already discuss this once upon a time?? :think: Last year, perhaps?

Nope. DH would assume we were friends, so . . .
He certainly has no reason not to trust me.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
DF wouldn't mind in the least. He'd simply ask me which one of many guy friends this is. He knows who I'm going home with. :naughty:

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No not at all. 1 because we're divorced so thats a non issue. :lol: 2..because I'm Italian & we apparently don't have any personal boundaries. Again.. :lol: I hug strangers every day..its more comforting for them than it is awkward for me. ;)) Seems automatic when I meet someone & I go for the double cheek kiss, I have to apologize for it "being the Italian thing". People laugh it off & we move on. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results