shape
carat
color
clarity

Need opinions ASAP!

sf1649ers80

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone! Happy 4th! I just put an order in for a diamond and have 48 hours to confirm the purchase! The diamond is $5900 after the pricescope discount. My main concern is if it is completly eye clean or not. The people i talked to on jamesallen said it should be but more opinions would be greatly appreciated! Please let me know what you think of the diamond! Unfortunately they were unable to get idealscope images on this specific diamond.

http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut/1.26-carat-i-color-si1-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-557422

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
It likely is eye clean under normal viewing circumstances.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's on the edge of being slightly risky with a 34 crown angle and 40.6 pavilion angle since measurements are rounded. I'd want the idealscope image. The image of the diamond itself looks pretty good, though.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks like it will be eye clean in normal viewing. The inclusions look white so you found a good Si-1 & a nice looking stone in my opinion. If all you are looking for is a bright, sparkly pretty diamond & will look a little larger than it's normal size, you found it. If you want to focus on all the other stuff, being scopes etc..bring the stone for an appraisal as soon as you get it then you can choose what to do.

Enjoy & congratulations. =)

sf1649ers80

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for all of your help everyone! It is confirmed! I hope the ring is as nice as I think it will be!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results