shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My NEW Yellow diamond engagement ring

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
acebruin|1434997962|3892715 said:
congrats! gorgeous ring! you know what they say, once you go colored you'll never go back! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So true! Now I'm obsessing about matching earrings and other colors of diamonds for my right hand. I love the pinkish brown diamonds. They are just stunning! Maybe for our first anniversary :dance:

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!!!! Enjoy your gorgeous ring!!!

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
Better late than never; that looks great! What a fun adventure in designing it. :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring - its like having a bright sunshine yellow bucket of happiness on your finger!! Congratulations! And that sounds like quite the adventure coming to LA and visiting w your designer lol!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a piece of art ... it's truly gorgeous.. I love yellow diamonds.. congratulations!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is an incredible ring and I LOVE it!!! :love: It reminds me so much of Beaudry styling which I also really love! The diamond is the perfect color. Makes me put a yellow diamond right up near the top of my wishlist!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous ring!!! :love: Such a bright and sunny diamond! Very blingy and beautiful, many congrats! :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring. Loved reading about it. Go HUSKERS! :dance:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous! I bet it's hard to keep your eyes off of it. :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am just now seeing your ring due to your tennis bracelet posting. My jaw dropped at it's beauty :drool: If only I could!!!!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh-so-nice! Stunning!! :love:

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is stunning? How do you get anything accomplished during the day? I’d just be sitting and staring at that hunk of sunshine all day long!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results