shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your (favorite) CS cluster style rings

S

SparkliesLuver

Thanks for chiming in, Acinom. I should have known you'd bring the LM stunners. :D

Oh, yorkgirl, that's quite the Cartier ring. Wow.

:lol: TL, I think you're right. Now I know which thread you'll be visiting often.;-) Oh, that ruby... :lickout: But the setting on the pearl ring is quite unique; I've never seen anything set like that. Consider it saved.

That's a neat setting, lilmosun. Any ideas for a center stone? Thank you for including a little more detail about your paraiba ring. It's certainly lovely! Well, the idea I had (and why I started the thread), was a small main stone but that may not be the case anymore. I'm still on the fence, so it's nice to see examples like yours and InToTheMystic. Do you have any hand shots that are further away? I'd love to see one from that perspective. Is there a thread on it that I missed?

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No idea on a center stone for the flower ring...I just bought it because it was different. Do you have suggestions?

The paraiba ring was pre-PS so no thread on it although I've mentioned it. Besides its just a baby compared to the beauties others have posted. I did find the picture I cropped for my avatar and took a couple more tonight indoors (crappy lighting but good enough to see the setting). Hope it helps.

paraiba2_0.jpg
paraibaps1.jpg
paraibaps2.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I think your ring is divine!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you pregcurious (been loving the champagne setting you are selling...fortunately for my bank account, your fingers are much smaller than mine :angel: )

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
I only have one CS cluster ring - my sapphire and diamond flower ring but here are a few from Caitlin Mociun - I absolutely love her aesthetic - aasymmetrical designs and lots of colour!

_26882.jpg

_26883.jpg

_26884.jpg

_26885.jpg

S

SparkliesLuver

Thank you very much for the additional pictures, lilmosun. I completely agree with preg - your ring is divine! While I don't have any specific suggestions, the first thing that came to mind was a light peachy pink stone, sort of like the first row of Spinels from gemfix.

ricezo, you read my mind! Those are exactly what I was thinking! :appl: Thank you so, so much. Have you worked with her before? I'll be Googling her name. :) I pray she's in the States. By the way, I love your blue sapphires - so intense and gorgeous!

S

SparkliesLuver

This isn't exactly what I was looking for, but I came across it last night and loved it; I had to share. Maybe for a different project down the road. :Up_to_something:

_26893.jpg

_26894.jpg

_26895.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ricezo,
Were all of these custom made, because I could really use a setting like the one at the top of the ring finger for a cluster ring I'm thinking about doing. Thanks.

_26888.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BTW, here's another Leon ring I love (is there any Leon ring I don't love, LOL!).

leon_moonstone_ruby_0.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably the mother of all cluster rings.

Castellane Jewelry Ring Dior Gold Sapphire Garnet Spinel Spessartine Demantoid Diamond Emerald Tourmaline Paraiba Hauyne Rainbow Colors

giantclusterring.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
SparkliesLuver|1423573420|3830189 said:
Thank you very much for the additional pictures, lilmosun. I completely agree with preg - your ring is divine! While I don't have any specific suggestions, the first thing that came to mind was a light peachy pink stone, sort of like the first row of Spinels from gemfix.

ricezo, you read my mind! Those are exactly what I was thinking! :appl: Thank you so, so much. Have you worked with her before? I'll be Googling her name. :) I pray she's in the States. By the way, I love your blue sapphires - so intense and gorgeous!

Hi Sparkliesluver yes she's based in the states - if you go to the custom section of her site you can check out her work.i also follow her on Instagram. I havent worked with her yet but I've contacted her assistant a few times with enquiries and she's been really helpful. The only thing is she prefers to work with her own stones - she will work with a customer's but charges a (I think excessive) design fee. She likes working with antique diamonds, bicolour and colour change stones and is picky (in a good way) about sourcing stones ethically and environmentally sustainably (recycle antique jewellery etc).

I was actually hoping she'd make my engagement ring (note I'm not engaged yet but expect to be soon lol) but I'll have to weigh up what's more important to me - having a top quality stone or a piece of art which probably won't feature a top quality centre or cop the design fee and have both!

Good luck with your project! Looking forward to seeing it unfold! :wavey:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lilmosun|1423538488|3830067 said:
No idea on a center stone for the flower ring...I just bought it because it was different. Do you have suggestions?

The paraiba ring was pre-PS so no thread on it although I've mentioned it. Besides its just a baby compared to the beauties others have posted. I did find the picture I cropped for my avatar and took a couple more tonight indoors (crappy lighting but good enough to see the setting). Hope it helps.

paraiba2_0.jpg
paraibaps1.jpg
paraibaps2.jpg

Very beautiful, you should start a thread, with lots more pics!! Those are such neon stones.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
TL|1423574864|3830199 said:
Ricezo,
Were all of these custom made, because I could really use a setting like the one at the top of the ring finger for a cluster ring I'm thinking about doing. Thanks.

_26888.jpg

Hi TL yes I'm pretty sure they were all custom orders. She does have some premade jewellery on her site but they aren't as fabulous and I don't think she sells the settings separately.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I'm saving these in my ideas folder!! :naughty:

Thanks Ricezo.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this thread! One of my favorite rings is my blue zircon ring.

dsc_2460.jpg

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Ricezo- I love those Mociun cluster rings! I stumbled on her work when I was upgrading my e-ring, and was disappointed she doesn't accept outside stones as well.

Here are two by a designer named Lori Mclean that I thought were lovely ways to set small CS:

lori_mclean_paraiba.jpg

lori_mclean_9_stone.jpg

And Lilmosun your paraiba ring is incredible! So beautiful!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this setting from BE/ERD, and am hoping my mum's set of small ruby cabochons will work in a similar setting:

rt-107.jpg

DK :))

kimpnoth

Rough_Rock
Bump for blackprophet

Tariq wali

Rough_Rock
it is not mine , but attractive to me , cause i am ruby lover.

10981439_802461006458246_2350835756615493674_n.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
mtsapphirelovingannie|1424617780|3836399 said:
My pinkie ring of Montana sapphires.

This is beautiful! Hand shot please! :love:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
EvangelineG said:
Ricezo- I love those Mociun cluster rings! I stumbled on her work when I was upgrading my e-ring, and was disappointed she doesn't accept outside stones as well.

Here are two by a designer named Lori Mclean that I thought were lovely ways to set small CS:

lori_mclean_paraiba.jpg

lori_mclean_9_stone.jpg

And Lilmosun your paraiba ring is incredible! So beautiful!

EvangelineG looks like we have the same aesthetic! I love those rings, thanks for sharing. I'll check out her work!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm starting to think about how to set some of my smaller stones and a cluster ring appeals to me. I tried on a cool costume cluster ring the other day, don't think I can post that one on PS. Too bad because it looked good on my small hand. I found this Vintage ring on Etsy and something like this might work for a few stones.

butter_lane_antiques_3_stone_crossover.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results