shape
carat
color
clarity

My pear halo :)

Ljmvet

Rough_Rock
After literally 6 months of deliberation and procrastination I have my ring. 1.6 carat GVS2 with platinum band. I can't remember the halo specs. James Allen were awesome to work with. They went above and beyond to ensure every aspect of the ring was to my liking. I specifically wanted a lower set stone, a bigger halo, pointy claws and went back and forth on the type of pave I wanted. I am so pleased with the final product and can't stop admiring it!!!
As aside note, I tried to buy my first stone from enchanted diamonds. I ordered and paid for the stone- they told me it was definately a go. Once the wire went through I got an email saying that their 'supplier' had screwed up and sold the stone. So they wired me my money back straight away. A few weeks later, they called to say the had accidentally wired me the money again- so I wired them their money back this time. They apologized for the confusion on both occasions and assured me they were going to find me a nice diamond. Then they went silent. Despite saying they were going to make me it a priority to find me a stone, they emailed me once with a stone suggestion that didn't even meet the grade criteria we had discussed, then they fell off the face of the earth. I honestly had lost confidence in them at that point. And it worked out in my favor as JA were fab!
Photos to follow

_31882.jpg

_31883.jpg

_31884.jpg

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the twisty band! So lovely. :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! You made great design choices.
I love the larger diamonds in the halo and the twisted band :love:
Enjoy wearing your beautiful ring.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad you had a great experience with JA. Your ring turned out beautifully! Congrats! :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry you had an unpleasant experience with your first vendor--but the ring JA made is gorgeous, congrats to you!! Glad it all worked out! :appl: :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the pear, love the halo! very unique ring!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously gorgeous. I love the halo!

Ljmvet

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys! It was so much fun to be involved in the process. Any thoughts on insurance companies? Do you just add the ring to your home insurance, or take out a separate policy?

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
wow -gorgeous!
I have separate insurance-Jewelers mutual.

Ljmvet

Rough_Rock
Ok thanks! I will look into it :)

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations.

azeusa

Rough_Rock
That's an absolutely gorgeous ring! The center stone, the halo, the shank... everything is perfect. Congratulations!!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
How pretty! I love the twisted shank too! Congrats :appl:

Ljmvet

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the kind words :) to be honest- without Pricescope I wouldn't have this ring. This forum gave me the knowledge and the confidence to choose a stone and setting that I love. its kind of addictive :)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats I love the twisty band too!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that combination - a twisted band AND a halo - very cool!! Love that it is low set as well. Sometimes, things just work out the way they are supposed to... Beautifully!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the twisted band -- very unique! :appl:

Ljmvet

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results