clarity

Custom Danielle Diamond and Sapphire Band

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like it - enjoy!!!!!!!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful band- love the mix of colors with the blue sapphires, white diamonds and yellow gold!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Motownmama. I tried on my sapphire RHR and said “OOH” this afternoon.

Thank you NYCSpring. I like pretty much all jewelry but I prefer YG for diamonds; I think they kind of pop in the contrast between them.

Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, beautiful band and it looks perfect with your ER. :love: :love: :love:
It's a wonderful addition to your gorgeous collection! :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the bezel band!! Enjoy!! :appl:

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Wow,that is beautiful. It is the perfect size to go with your solitaire.

I have two of the regular Danielle bands myself in blue sapphire and pink sapphire, whiteflash does an amazing job. Enjoy your new ring.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Missy. I think when I dig out a thick band again it’s going to feel strange.

Thank you msop04. I have been enjoying it especially when I catch that flash of blue.

Thank you Rena7, I think I’d like a pink sapphire band too. I agree Whiteflash does an amazing job. Do you have pictures of your bands?

Marcy

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your beautiful new band! It looks great with your ering. :D

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Stone Hunter. :wavey:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, the project turned out great! :appl: :appl: love your Ering with the new band!

And thank for all the FIRE shots!!!!! 8-) :sun:

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
marcy|1435716041|3897140 said:
Thank you Missy. I think when I dig out a thick band again it’s going to feel strange.

Thank you msop04. I have been enjoying it especially when I catch that flash of blue.

Thank you Rena7, I think I’d like a pink sapphire band too. I agree Whiteflash does an amazing job. Do you have pictures of your bands?

Marcy

Of course I have pictures. My solitaire seems to be a bit dirty in them though. The solitaire is a .87 August Vintage Cushion (I assure you it looks better than that in person, if only diamonds would stay clean longer). My pictures are also sideways, sorry about that. You did a great job of picking a stone size to go with your solitaire the proportions seem to be just perfect. I was worried that the size whiteflash normally offers would be too small, but I think it is just right for the size of my diamond especially since I wanted to do two bands.

20150522_125439.jpg

20150522_101759.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Kristie. The sun and my diamond were doing on the work on the fire; I was just lucky to catch it.

Rena7, your bands look fabulous with your gorgeous diamond. Your 3 rings together are perfect. I want a pink sapphire band now too. And ruby and all diamonds . . . I am such a sucker for pretty jewelry.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
marcy|1435946310|3898502 said:
Thank you Kristie. The sun and my diamond were doing on the work on the fire; I was just lucky to catch it.

Rena7, your bands look fabulous with your gorgeous diamond. Your 3 rings together are perfect. I want a pink sapphire band now too. And ruby and all diamonds . . . I am such a sucker for pretty jewelry.

They are a bit addictive aren't they? I would love to have the all diamond and ruby one as well. I would also like them in yellow and rose gold as well. I love variety. :D Yours is very pretty in the yellow gold.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rena7, I keep telling myself I don't need anymore bands but so far that hasn't deterred me from shopping and adding things on my wish list.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
marcy|1436033874|3898933 said:
Rena7, I keep telling myself I don't need anymore bands but so far that hasn't deterred me from shopping and adding things on my wish list.

I say the same thing and yet I have been talking to David klass lately about a new band. I haven't made up my mind on that one though.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too funny Rena7. We just can't stop ourselves, huh? I emailed BGD about an hour ago to see if they have blue signature melee. I'd go for a 3 pointer channel set band with some of their blue diamonds.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
marcy|1436133823|3899281 said:
Too funny Rena7. We just can't stop ourselves, huh? I emailed BGD about an hour ago to see if they have blue signature melee. I'd go for a 3 pointer channel set band with some of their blue diamonds.

That would be gorgeous.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rena7. So far they are saving me money since they haven't answered me yet. Then I'd have to get a flightlight so I could see the fluorescent blue. :bigsmile:

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
marcy|1436219452|3899626 said:
Rena7. So far they are saving me money since they haven't answered me yet. Then I'd have to get a flightlight so I could see the fluorescent blue. :bigsmile:

That's so thoughtful of them to be saving you money, not much fun though. I have a marquise diamond that has at least medium fluorescence and it is so cool, I wish all my diamonds had it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rena7|1436320241|3900172 said:
marcy|1436219452|3899626 said:

That's so thoughtful of them to be saving you money, not much fun though. I have a marquise diamond that has at least medium fluorescence and it is so cool, I wish all my diamonds had it.

Rena7, I still didn't get a response. I filled out their form online. I'm not impressed. I might try one more time.

I really want a flourescent diamond and I think a channel set band with flourescent diamonds would be awesome. I've toyed with upgrading my EC diamond that I wear as a RHR just to get a medium or strong flourescent one but the prices have gone up significantly in the last few years and I'm not willing to pay that price difference for a RHR.

I saw one with strong fluorescence in Denver. It was oddly bluish to me so I asked and when he checked the certificate it said it was strong. It was so cool looking.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Pinkgem.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results