clarity

My GOG cushion! :)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful stone.. I love your wedding band.. I truly look forward to seeing your new stone set!

:love: :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your stone and band are really beautiful! I look forward to seeing your diamond set!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so very much armywife13, Tekate and kathley !! :wavey:

All of your kind and friendly comments make me so happy and remind me why I love pricescope so much! Only very few of my friends & family understand my obsession and so it is really nice to be able to share it with you. My husband simply shakes his head, but he is happy I am happy. :)

I feel very blessed to own such a beautiful diamond! It continues to amaze me, the soft, antique-y feel is simply gorgeous. :appl: :love:

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! I look forward to seeing it set.

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is a stunner for sure! I love feeling the excitement in your post and that's what it's all about :) I can't wait to see the finished ring!!!

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock

Haha! I totally get what you are saying about "obsession". My fiancé will ask me what I'm looking at online and I'll say "pricescope" and I can see the look on his face...it says..."really, again???" And then he just smiles. Yep, I'm addicted!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see this beauty set and on your finger. It's stunning!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you DorotheaBrooke, Calliecake and lhagedorn!! :wavey:

lhagedorn: haha yes, exactly this. :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous beautiful stone! I want one too!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow an "AVC" for the price of a premium...lucky you! It's awesome and love your band too! Can't wait to see it set.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you LLJsmom and ariel144 !! :wavey:

I am really looking forward to having it set. :)) Will post an update when I get it back!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok just two more pictures! :rolleyes:

The black cross is not showing black in real life, but it is impossible to get a picture of how the diamond performs in my eyes. Maybe I should get a white camera?! 8-) But it is the same with my asschers, they look so boxy and hard in photos, but a lot softer and nicer in real life.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Your diamond is so gorgeous. I can't wait to see how you set it. I have an avc myself, it is a .87 k, they are beautiful stones.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely LOVE this diamond! :love: How fabulous to get it with the larger culet!!!!!! That would have made me want it MORE!! Can't wait to see it set!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you Rena7 and diamondseeker2006! :)) :wavey:

I saw your diamond Rena7! It is beautiful! I was planning on having my diamond set in a cathedral setting until today, but now I am leaning towards something classic like yours instead, but maybe lower. I thought I had everything figured out re the setting, but when my jeweler showed it to me today, it sure didn't look the same as in my mind... :nono: I guess I have some more window shopping to do before deciding.

I think I may be looking for a vintage setting in a modern style. Kind of like my lovely diamond! And that seems a bit hard to find, let alone understand what that may be. I am so confused.

Oh well. :rolleyes:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1436135454|3899291 said:
I absolutely LOVE this diamond! :love: How fabulous to get it with the larger culet!!!!!! That would have made me want it MORE!! Can't wait to see it set!

Oh diamondseeker2006 I so completely agree! :love: :appl:

Rena7

Shiny_Rock

Good luck picking a setting. I got my solitaire pre loved so I was planning on resetting it in a fancier setting but I decided I really love it as it is.

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. That cushion is beautiful - but geez louise, that band is amazing. Let's see more shots of it!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
However the worlds collided for this stone to come into your life, so be it. It's beautiful! Congratulations. I haven't read both pages but I can safely say that the stand in Asscher band should be incorporated as a permanent fixture! It too is beautiful & matches your stone very well. :appl:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you iota15 and ccuheartnurse!! :) :wavey:

Sure, I can post some more pictures of my wedding band! :appl: But I think I should probably put them in a different thread to avoid confusion.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Rena7 said:
Good luck picking a setting. I got my solitaire pre loved so I was planning on resetting it in a fancier setting but I decided I really love it as it is.

Good thing to hear! I think it is beautiful and really lets the diamond shine. And, thank you! I hope I will find something nice soon. :wall:

chatbandit

Shiny_Rock
Wow! amazing amazing beauty you've nabbed. It's so neat to see the slight candlelight warmth in some photos and then the white in others. I'd be mesmerized if I were you! Also, I love your band! what a set it'll be. :love:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
chatbandit|1436329337|3900221 said:
Wow! amazing amazing beauty you've nabbed. It's so neat to see the slight candlelight warmth in some photos and then the white in others. I'd be mesmerized if I were you! Also, I love your band! what a set it'll be. :love:

Thanks!! :appl: :wavey: I think it is lovely! Can't wait to have it set... :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results