shape
carat
color
clarity

missing milgrain?

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
Hi all!
I bought this gorgeous ring from Jewels By Grace (http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/1-09ct-fancy-yellow-vintage-marquise-cut-diamond-bezel-ring#.VZS6OmxFDoY) a month ago and a couple weeks ago I noticed that the bezel gets really thin with inconsistent milgrain in one section. It's not even on one side and doesn't look like it's framing the diamond in that one section. Do you think this something I'm being too particular about or do I have the designer correct it? Please share your thoughts. Photos attached and problem area is bottom left.
Thanks!

_632.png

_633.png

_634.png

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is possible that when the bezel work was done, it was a bit uneven, hence less metal there which means almost no room to add the milgrain. Why not contact them to see if it can be fixed?

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, it is a beautiful ring! I can see what you are mentioning. If it is bothering you, I would contact Grace. I have worked with her on several projects and she has always been willing to help and resolve any issues.

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the replies! It definitely bothers me, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who noticed it!
I will say something.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results