shape
carat
color
clarity

How would Justice Scalia insult you?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must add there is also plenty of genuine niceness and indeed some wonderful people here.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
See, something that always baffled me--as someone in the wedding industry AND a business owner--is why the right wing, which is owned by big business and bends over to allow it to stampede over it all the time, would stand in the way of same-sex marriage when it's going to boost business, revenue and the economy as a whole=more money for business. So they'd rather feign morality to prevent it, morality being something many within the right wing parties have clear issues with already, than make money, something they'll skirt morality to make anyway? Insane.

Well, the good news is that it doesn't matter now, the Supreme Court decided that that whole thing about everyone being EQUAL won out over one religious belief system. I'm sure after the sting wears off business owners will run over each other to make a buck.

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
kenny|1435683161|3896865 said:
I must add there is also plenty of genuine niceness and indeed some wonderful people here.
I concur Kenny :wavey:

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
ame|1435687495|3896898 said:
See, something that always baffled me--as someone in the wedding industry AND a business owner--is why the right wing, which is owned by big business and bends over to allow it to stampede over it all the time, would stand in the way of same-sex marriage when it's going to boost business, revenue and the economy as a whole=more money for business. So they'd rather feign morality to prevent it, morality being something many within the right wing parties have clear issues with already, than make money, something they'll skirt morality to make anyway? Insane.

Well, the good news is that it doesn't matter now, the Supreme Court decided that that whole thing about everyone being EQUAL won out over one religious belief system. I'm sure after the sting wears off business owners will run over each other to make a buck.

Thanks for your support. Just please be careful with the political stuff. I don't want to see anymore of our marriage equality threads deleted by PS. You're right though, the wedding industry will see a huge influx. It feels nice to be finally panning my wedding :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Back to Justice Scalia.

Frankly, he'd call me a hippie aficionado of a living Constitution.

That's my guess. Not from the link posted.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results