shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy an eternity band

cloudluver

Rough_Rock
I'm going crazy with online jewelry websites- I'm looking to buy a eternity band... I need to know the best places to look at & the places to avoid.
I would really appreciate someone's input that has had both good & not so good online experiences. It seems online is the way to go these days but if it's not someone please stop me!
Thank you!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
There are several threads, search diamond eternity bands. You will see all styles, carat weights and where posters bought them. Mine is from IDJ and I am very happy with it. Others have gone with Whiteflash and Brian Gavin and been very happy. They are more expensive so you have to decide your budget and quality.

christinanderson

Rough_Rock
You made a very good decision of buying an eternity band, as eternity bands symbolize the never-ending love. And diamonds rings are simply amazing !! I too own one, mine is a joanna cushion cut halo diamond ring. And believe me whenever I wear it I get tons of compliments. Actually the ring itself is a masterpiece and it suits my hands shape and structure very well. Like you, I too love shopping online, but this was a big investment I was going to make so my friend suggested me this website http://www.eternitybyyoni.com/,and trust me it was a very good decision. I have shared mine.Hope you like it !! And don't forget to to show me yours !!

il_570xn_143.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results