shape
carat
color
clarity

ISO "toi et moi" / bypass / crossover ring setting:

AARR

Rough_Rock
I'm currently in the market for a "toi et moi" (bypass, crossover, twin - however you call it) ring setting. I have two stones (aprox .75 ct | 5.9mm diameter). Curious if anyone has any resources or seen anything lately, looking for something a long the lines of:

__57_11.jpg
__57_11.jpg

I've searched this forum, some of the antique vendors and ebay/etsy - but there just isn't much out there. I'm not opposed to something vintage with stones as well (although I would replace them).

Alternatively, does anyone know of any jewelers that have experience replicating these sorts of ring settings.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I know how you feel about the Toi et Moi style, and while I haven't seen any lately, I'll keep an eye out for them and report back with what I find. The summer months are a bit slow, in my experience, but by the early fall, antique shops have refreshed a bit.

In the meantime, here's one from Butter Lane Antiques, which is a sister store to Nalfie (CJ Antiques). I've ordered several items from them and been very happy. This ring looks to have been sized up in the past but can easily be sized back down for you, removing the *faint* sizing marks on the shank.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/229030581/antique-french-opal-and-natural-ruby?ref=shop_home_active_2

il_224.jpg

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
many can replicate (CVB inspired in California does beautiful work, Amcor in NYC for more affordable pieces-not sure of your budget?) but if you want original, I would stick to Ruby Lane / etsy/ ebay

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I inherited a ring like this with two diamonds ... I love knowing what the style is called! It's not a bypass, so I was mystified.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results