minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsCornishWed|1433577417|3885893 said:
Oh damn.. there's something in my eye!

Awww! Good one.

BaileyC

Rough_Rock
Wow - the perfect thread to read first for the weekend. What an amazing group here - PSers and vendors alike helping one another out. It's so inspiring! :clap:

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Lovinggems, Ricezo and TL- I couldn’t agree more! Really incredible and completely beyond anything he would be expected to do! I hope this good karma comes back to him in the form of lots of people reading here and feeling great about shopping at Gemline.

MrsCornishWed- I kept having that problem reading this thread too. Must be allergies… ;-)

BaileyC- +1 to it being an amazing group!

Amyek- I clued in that LT is still not working for messages and added an email address to my listing. Sorry if I caused any inconvenience.

And I checked tracking on the new package this morning- it made it to Chicago so far! Yay!

MJO

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Did you ever get the new stones? Did your sister like them?

austinj

Shiny_Rock
Wow this is the first time reading this thread I can't believe I wasn't following it! What a lovely group of people!! Very generous Amyek!! And what a great vendor to refund the money and send two new stones. What a great thing to read on a Saturday morning!

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi to MJO and AustinJ, and thanks for reading!

I wanted to update- the 2 gifted amethysts from Gemline showed up safe and sound, and quickly, and they are going to be just my sister's cup of tea!

Here is her gem box, all ready to be gifted:

p1070117.jpg

From left to right: 10mm Brazilian amethyst gifted by Gemline, 10.93mm Coober Pedy Opal purchased from Kosnar Gem Co, 12 mm Brazilian amethyst gifted by Gemline, and 3 -7mm Uruguay amethysts received as a gift with purchase from Mastercut last year that I've been saving for her (these ones will likely be too small for her to handle, but the colour is so nice that I am hoping she will just enjoy looking at them in their box).

p1070127.jpg

The larger of the Gemline amethysts in a handshot for scale. It's monster sized! :) It's dark, but the cut is very pretty, and it is going to be perfect for my sister!

Sadly the original gems never did show up. That 15mm RDF would have been gargantuan! I still hope they find their way here or get returned back to Michael at some point. I hate to think of them simply lost! :(

And the very generous gift of gems from Amyek also arrived safely. Thank you Amy!! :wavey: I am not sure exactly how to present them to her without overwhelming her (when she gets overwhelmed she can't process and checks out). I think maybe we will do "gem of the month". :))

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very inspiring to hear of some true kindness in the world. So happy this worked out for you and your sis.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
It's a really thoughtful gift. :appl:

MJO

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Glad to hear things worked out. It's nice to see there is still some compassion left in both the society and the business world today.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results