shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for Cartier trinity band owners

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

I am interested in a Cartier Trinity ring but there is no Cartier dealer even close to me so I am struggling with sizing. The website recommends sizing down. I have a Cartier thin 2 mm diamond band that is a 58 but a bit loose which I like. My other finger is a size largerish. In your experience did you buy your size or one or two sizes smaller? Thanks!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have one and it is very comfortable. I'm also a size 58 and in the winter, its slightly looser, but in summer, its a perfect fit! (damn these swollen fingers!!)

I tried on different sizes before I bought one second hand.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I have the skinniest one and it was true to size. If I'd gotten it any smaller, it wouldn't fit.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear 4.75-5 and have the 7 band trinity in size 49 so it's true to size for me. Size 50 was falling off me.

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to all! I am so glad to hear everyone's experience. I HATE rings that are too tight and would love to find one preloved,so all that is great info. Rockin', Thx so much for the links! I need to try harder to search next time!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I wear a size 8(58) in normal rings and also wear that size trinity. In the winter, it is a bit loose, but normally it fits perfect.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wear a 7 and had a 56 and it was a little loose on me.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring size is between a 7.25 and 7.5 and I west a 56. It's loose when I wear it alone and I'm cold but usually it's fine. I wear it with other rings.

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
THANKS all for all the feedback, so helpful! See my new thread and give me your input plz!

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
My wedding set is a 6.5 and just a hair loose. My trinity is a 53 which their sizing chart says equates to a 6.25, so I think for me it's pretty true to size.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results