shape
carat
color
clarity

Paraiba Sea Resort ring - by David Klass

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful! What a unique stone. I don't know much about colored stones, but I love the color and how it seems to glow. Great setting by DK. You have an amazing eye for selecting stones and picking settings that highlight them. Looks fantastic on you! :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! :love:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Its marvelous in every way! Congrats on another terrific project completed and enjoyed!

S

SparkliesLuver

Why oh why did they take away the drooling smiley?! I need them right now! :love: :love: :appl:

I can only begin to imagine just how mesmerizing it looks in person because it's beautiful in the pictures. Your sugar loaf is captivating, Acinom! I love it. I really do, and it looks so good with your skin tone. Do you receive any comments on your faceted ring? I'm just curious since I doubt many people know the material.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1435332461|3894745 said:
How beautiful! What a unique stone. I don't know much about colored stones, but I love the color and how it seems to glow. Great setting by DK. You have an amazing eye for selecting stones and picking settings that highlight them. Looks fantastic on you! :appl:

What a huge compliment Crystal24K! Thank you for your kind words. The glow is indeed mesmerizing. I love how David's setting complements the stone so well.

_31508.jpg

_31509.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lorrissey said:
Gorgeous!!! :love:
Aww, thank you lorrissey

azstonie said:
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Its marvelous in every way! Congrats on another terrific project completed and enjoyed!
Thanks azstonie :wavey: It's always a bit of a risk for a long distance customer but both Adam from PI as well as David did not let me down.

_31510.jpg

_31511.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparkliesLuver|1435339411|3894815 said:
Why oh why did they take away the drooling smiley?! I need them right now! :love: :love: :appl:

I can only begin to imagine just how mesmerizing it looks in person because it's beautiful in the pictures. Your sugar loaf is captivating, Acinom! I love it. I really do, and it looks so good with your skin tone. Do you receive any comments on your faceted ring? I'm just curious since I doubt many people know the material.

Thank you Sparkliesluver and thanks again for your inspiring setting ideas!
I cannot wait to see how you will set yours.
In our culture it is not so common to compliment other people with their jewelry. I do get compliments from fashionistas and store associates, especially in jewelry stores. Paraibas are not common here but I now notice that some jewelers start working with them.

_31512.jpg

_31513.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: at the glow, thanks for sharing!

DK :bigsmile:

Akvileja

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful addition to your amazing collection!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Delicious :love: if that cube was mine, I'd love to lick it...it's like a iced mojito...true resort blingring...enjoy! I just drool here :lickout:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful :love: David did a fantastic job on the setting, and I can't wait to work with him someday. But frankly, that stone could have done well in anything though, just sayin ;))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dk168|1435344708|3894870 said:
:love: at the glow, thanks for sharing!

DK :bigsmile:

Thank you DK!

_31517.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Akvileja|1435344755|3894871 said:
What a beautiful addition to your amazing collection!
Aww, thank you Akvileja!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Confection10|1435346570|3894884 said:
Delicious :love: if that cube was mine, I'd love to lick it...it's like a iced mojito...true resort blingring...enjoy! I just drool here :lickout:
Thank you Confection! It's such fun wearing a Paraiba! I enjoy the color and glow as well as the different personalities in different lighting conditions.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian|1435348400|3894902 said:
Beautiful :love: David did a fantastic job on the setting, and I can't wait to work with him someday. But frankly, that stone could have done well in anything though, just sayin ;))
I can totally recommend working with David. He is great to work with and is very responsive. He really wants his clients to be happy and takes pride in delivering great quality. And at very very reasonable prices.

_31518.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Just wow. :love:

dori2002

Rough_Rock
What great color, you have excellent taste.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
wow acinom-how unique and truly lovely! love the details. those claws. the engraving.
Your collection is beautiful!

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom, this is just so wonderful! :love: :love: :love: The engraving! The colour of the stone! It is just perfect. Enjoy!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, that COLOR!! Drool!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to confess that of all the rings I've drooled over for years on Pricescope, this one has seriously captured my heart. The setting is just perfect, in my opinion. And the color of the paraiba is breathtaking. I obviously can't say enough about your gorgeous ring, Acinom. Hope you don't mind if I recreate that setting similarly some day.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have come back to drool some more the colour is just in your face Wow - green, slightly blue neon perfection and it looks amazingly divine on you as well... :clap: :clap: :clap: Can't wait to see it's baby brother!!! :naughty:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just too awesome, I'm coming back to this thread everyday to admire the glow of your stone.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a gorgeous ring!!! :love: The stone is fabulous and I love all the engraving on the setting! So pretty!! :appl:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, the color is amazing! I love it :appl: You've a beautiful and yummy collection. Love all your colors :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely stunning! Kudos to all involved, and especially to you, Acinom, for putting it all together!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
The colour is superb - Acinom, I hope you're also loving the polish and shape of the cabochon stone. What a winning combination.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Acinom... Your ring is perfection and looks amazing in you! Congratulations! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I enjoyed reading your replies AlexT, dori, artdecolover, evangeline, Laila, Derbygal, arkieb, Lovinggems, diamondseeker, the cat, VRBeauty, Polished, Ricezo, ! Thank you for your kind words.

Derbygal: I am so honored that you are inspired by this ring. I do not mind at all if you would recreate it.

Arkieb: I am looking forward to see more from baby brother :naughty: When will he be born?

VRBeauty: I got some great help regarding the design details from various PSers. I am very grateful for their help and support.

Polished: the polish and shape are great for this cabochon! It is more than I could wish for.

_31541.jpg

_31542.jpg

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom - I only have one word "WOW!". I've been following the various threads and I was anxious to see how it would turn out and see hand shots. It looks amazing on your hand. I love the engraving on the ring. You have a spectacular collection.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results