shape
carat
color
clarity

New JKT 3 Stone Ring

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received my new Julia Kay Taylor custom RHR today, and I am blown away by how perfect it is for what I wanted. I had these stones in my gem stash, and listed them for sale, then decided they needed to be part of something special. JKT did just that, and nailed the design with a few inspiration pics I sent her. I am thrilled with it, but too wiped out from packing up my office and house stuff today (moving next week) to get a ton of pics. And it's pouring outside, so ... I managed to get a couple quick pics, and will get some more glamour shots tomorrow. For now, these will have to do. And please forgive my hands ... They are torn up something fierce from all the packing. :cry:

Specs:
Center - natural, untreated 9.4mm morganite purchased from Mastercut Gems and cut by Paul Burton. It faces up very light/white compared to most morgies, but light pink from the side. I love that about it! :love:
Sides - surface enhanced peach-pink 4mm diamonds
Metals - 14K Rose Gold bezels & accent balls & the rest is Argentinium Silver
Preset stone pics: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/se-diamonds-bench-suggestions-please.213261/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/se-diamonds-bench-suggestions-please.213261/[/URL]

Pics:

_31523.jpg

_31524.jpg

_31525.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring looks fabulous JoCoJenn! JKT did an amazing job. The result is so unique, classic modern and feminine.
Thanks for sharing your frst pics. Looking forward to see more tomorrow.

All the best with your move. :wavey:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Acinom. I really do love it. It's a sparkleball in person. The rain lifted and the sun just came out, so two more quick pics, then I am off to put my feet up for the night.

_31526.jpg

_31527.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful and elegant. Enjoy it and good luck with all your moving.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous!!! Don't wear it while moving boxes!!!! Hope you will come back with more pics when you are rested up.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful ring - so sparkly! Enjoy!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how beautiful this ring is!! :love: Love the soft pink against the shiny white of the setting, SO pretty! Your pics are great too!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring, enjoy it in good health and happiness.

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
SOOOO pretty :love: :love: :love:

And very unique

wear it in good health

:bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, that is SO pretty!!! :love: I love the colors of the stones in the silver!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring looks even more spectacular in the sun :love:
The colors are so amazing together.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much to everyone for the kind comments. I really adore the femininity of this piece. In my exhaustion, I completely failed to mention what an absolute joy Julia is to work with. She is such a kind, talented, creative soul. The entire process from our first conversation on the phone to having my ring in hand was just over a month, and she was great about providing updates throughout the process. I can't wait to break more gems outta safe-jail and work with her again. :appl:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
It is just beyond lovely...
So happy you are in love with it!
Good luck w the move!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so beautiful JoCoJenn. Graceful, feminine, elegant and just lovely. :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Love the colors and setting design! It really is a sparkler! Congrats on your new ring! :appl:

LydiaLY

Rough_Rock
It is such a gorgeous ring! Can't believe the sparkle on it! Congrats!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple more outdoor pictures, since the rain finally let up. :)

I sincerely appreciate everyone's kind comments (and well wishes for my upcoming move). When I can get in for a mani, I will circle back with proper hand shots. ;-)

Thanks much for allowing me to share! :wavey:

Video link: **edited by moderator. No personal YouTube/video links for everyone's safety please**

_31629.jpg

_31631.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results