shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find my lost earring!

Akvileja

Rough_Rock
Hi

I'm usually a lurker on this board and only post very sporadically. But I could really need the help from arkieb1 and iLander who have been so kind and helped other posters who have lost jewelry. I would of course apprecieate the help from others who have good searching skills as well!

I lost one of my bgd studs today. I looked in the bathroom mirror and noticed I was only wearing one earring. ;(

I put the studs on this morning thinking I wanted them safe with me today. My hubby drove me to work because he needed the car, I went about with my normal business at the office, went to a lunch restaurant with two colleagues, and at 2pm I noticed that the stud was missing. It could be at home, somewhere in the office building, in the lunch restaurant, in one of the two cars I have been in today or somewhere on the ground where I walked to and from the cars. I have searched some of the office areas I have been in today and I have looked in my colleague's car but no luck so far. I think I might go back to the office tonight with a flash light and search if I don't find it at home first.

I'm really sad about this. I have never lost an earring before and why did this have to be the first one to loose?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I don't do the searching at a distance anymore. Ever since that whole thing with Maisie. So, logic is all I use now.

The first place it fell is on/in your shirt. It clung for a while, but the trick now is to figure out where it fell off. I suspect car, or bathroom, when you untucked your shirt. Try thinking along those lines and retrace your steps. I've had this happen with contact lenses and they were often still in my shirt or along the route where I walked.

Akvileja

Rough_Rock
Searching my clothes was my first thought too. I more or less undressed in the tiny bathroom at the office :lol: and gently shook my scarf, shirt, jeans and turned my shoes upside down. No luck. And I went back tonight and continued searching with a flash light like so many of you have recommended before. It doesn't get really dark here now that it is the end of June, so the flash light only helped a little. I haven't given up hope yet but I just wished I could narrow down the search area.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Put panty hose over the end of your vacuum wand and see if you can find it that way.

Akvileja

Rough_Rock
I found it! It was next to my bed. I think I got distracted yesterday and never even put it on. It's so unlike me because I'm always so careful where I put my jewelry.

Thank you all for your searching suggestions!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a win, no need for any "finders" !!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results