shape
carat
color
clarity

Search feature not working

indigoblue

Shiny_Rock
Am I doing something wrong? I can't get the Search feature to work. I want to look for "pendant" threads for some setting ideas, but when I search for pendants, nothing comes up. I tried other common words and got no hits at all.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is unfortunate that the search function on Pricescope does not work well.

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Go to Google and type in "pendant pricescope" That's how I search on sites without good into search features and it works like a charm!

indigoblue

Shiny_Rock
lhagedorn|1435245927|3894101 said:
Go to Google and type in "pendant pricescope" That's how I search on sites without good into search features and it works like a charm!
Well, how 'bout that! Thanks!!

indigoblue

Shiny_Rock
This worked too:

colored stone pendant site:www.pricescope.com

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've noticed that the search function stopped working about the time they changed over from the relevant topics listing on the side of the thread to that short duration of time when the "relevant topics" showed up embedded in the thread. Knowing the Mods, they are working on it as we speak, but this has definitely been a long term problem.

indigoblue

Shiny_Rock
minousbijoux|1435256451|3894224 said:
I've noticed that the search function stopped working about the time they changed over from the relevant topics listing on the side of the thread to that short duration of time when the "relevant topics" showed up embedded in the thread. Knowing the Mods, they are working on it as we speak, but this has definitely been a long term problem.
A Sticky (or pinned post) would be nice.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results