shape
carat
color
clarity

Finders.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck on your finals and I wish you a better health outcome. Taking a temporary break from the search seems a wise decision.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for your support.

I woke up this morning panicking though :knockout: and I'm trying really hard to stay on this break. I think I'd find ease if any of our finders can tell me they feel that it is still in my possession, and not accidentally tossed out or taken!

rainydaze said:
madelise - you mentioned that you live in a very toxic environment, and that you stashed these items before leaving the country. Is there any possibility that someone else who lives in the house violated your space and stole your jewelry roll? Maybe they hid it elsewhere amongst clothes or food?

No, it's toxic due to the relationship and environmental/emotional stuff.. No one here would hurt me by taking what's mine, I don't think. And nothing else was moved. I have a dog, but he doesn't move things. He's tiny and is very sedentary.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
OH NO!!! I'm just reading this now. I'm so sorry for this. I know this feeling all too well. Luckily I found my missing jewels between the mattresses! Sending good health vibes, good searching vibes, good study vibes and all around well wishes!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madelise sounds like you are having a tough stressful time right now. I am so sorry to hear about your jewelry, it all sounds like beautiful pieces but take care of yourself!

PS I lost my anniversary ring, and thought it was stolen, filed a claim. Found it 8 months later while looking for something else. So it can happen.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madelise, I KNOW you will find it. I just KNOW. Do not despair. Find comfort that my Rolex might be where your stash is, grew some legs and just went into hidding to annoy us!! ;-) Just deal with the immediate stuff, graduation, doctor appointments, and I know it will show itself, and you will laugh. (((hug))) Good luck!

Aryana

Shiny_Rock
Good luck with everything you have going on. Going off the kitchen and fabric vibes could you have stuck it in a paper towel roll or a plastic wrap roll? Best of luck to you on finding your stuff!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys. <hug>. I really need a lot of hugs lately. To be 27 and diagnosed with a heart condition that needs immediate surgery sucks big time. Tack on the other immediate and important life things that put off the surgery.. . well, you can see why I'm pulling my hair out.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh Madelise, Sending lots of hugs your way. Your jewelry will turn up. Take care of yourself sweetie. You are the important one here. Jewelry can always be replaced. Sending much dust and many, many hugs your way. Callie

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eureka-- I've found HALF of my stash! Apparently I did split them in half. I found my Hamilton watch, my coral necklace + ring set, my emerald cluster ring, and my transitional. :appl: :wavey: Now to find the other things.. These were all not in my ring roll, so the others must be in that thing. I looked about 100 times in my lingerie and did not see it, but I found them there today. Jesus.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1434033172|3887815 said:
Eureka-- I've found HALF of my stash! Apparently I did split them in half. I found my Hamilton watch, my coral necklace + ring set, my emerald cluster ring, and my transitional. :appl: :wavey: Now to find the other things.. These were all not in my ring roll, so the others must be in that thing. I looked about 100 times in my lingerie and did not see it, but I found them there today. Jesus.

HURRAY!! What wonderful news!! I'm so glad to see this update. I just know you're going to find the rest, as well. I'm not a "finder" by any means, but I just have a feeling you'll find it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic Madelise! And I am confident the rest of the bling will be found as well. Hope finals etc are going smoothly and that you are feeling well. ((Hugs)).

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3 weeks later, and the other stash still has not been found. :blackeye: Le sigh.

In other news, my insurance approved of my cardiac surgery, and I will be meeting with the electrocardiologist today to figure out the next steps.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! on finding some of the missing loot. and *fingers crossed* on the surgery. Sending good health and positivity joojoo and vibes your way.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I FOUND THEM! In a place I looked at least a hundred times already. I'm so confused! But happy I found them!!!

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I saw this post pop back up and was hoping it was good news. Congrats!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where were they, did our Finders get it right???

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic news!!! I hope that you health improves soon as well!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madelise, I am so happy for you that you finally found everything. How are you feeling/doing health wise? Thinking of you and sending more (((hugs))) and healing vibes your way.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all, ladies. It was in my "nicer" lingerie drawer. Which is weird bc I only separated my lingerie AFTER losing the jewelry, while looking for them. I moved a too-stuffed drawer's items out and separated them into two drawers. They were there. I went through the stuff over and over.

Thank you all for helping me.

Missy, my health is ok. Pre-op is this week, procedure is next week. The last 5-6 weeks keep bringing me "lemons". I went to a feng shui master when I was in china, and she said 2015 will be a harder year. I didn't understand since so many GOOD things happened this year, like my graduation and degree, my new job, my winning a pageant.... But now I see it. These good things are good, but bring so much stress. I hope next year is better. She said that 2016 and 2017 will be tremendously great years for me. I'm not too sure how I feel about anything of any other realms 100%, but it brings me hope. We all need a little hope some days.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on finding all of your stash, madelise. I do not know much about your procedure, but I hope that all goes according to plan and I send my best wishes. It sounds as if everything else in your life is turning out beautifully.

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF :wavey:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with the procedure, madelise. Holding good and healthy thoughts for you!!! :appl:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I wish you the best on the outcome of your surgery. At least you will be able to get all dolled up during your recovery. Imagine yourself, at home, asking for your jewels. Now that might be a picture to be enjoyed.

Annette

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results