shape
carat
color
clarity

Update on post#3884990

opyat

Rough_Rock
Update as to [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-advice-needed-as-to-wedding-band-1ct.213710/#post-3884990#p3884990']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-advice-needed-as-to-wedding-band-1ct.213710/#post-3884990#p3884990[/URL]

I have sent the ring back. They told me it was not a chip but natural structure of stone and it doesn't reduce the value. The refund process is very long. Maybe 2 more weeks. All experience is not pleasant. If they gave me small discount on that imperfection (and did not tell me it was natural) I would keep it just with reason not to bother about return and new purchase. Very nonnegative.
I do not think I would shop online again ever. If anybody knows good store in area San Diego - Los Angeles please advise.
Very sad :((

danielxlin

Shiny_Rock
You could name the online vendor that you're having trouble with. This kind of difficult return is certainly not the norm with a Pricescope recommended vendor.

The problem isn't buying online, the problem is buying from the particular online vendor you bought from.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you ask if you paid a fair price for vs2 stones of that cut quality? You would not get more discount for a crystal so a natural would not give you any either, these things are considered when pricing in the first place, that's why a Flawless grade is more than VVS2 etc.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A natural or an indented natural is a clarity characteristic, maybe you know this. An indented natural can look like a chip but is not one and has always been there and has rough diamond skin on it to prove it is that and not a chip. it is a natural flaw in the diamond not damage. More expensive diamonds have the indented natural polished off at the expense of losing weight which you are still charged for in a better make.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know why they couldn't take that diamond out and swap it for another one for you. Did you ask them to do this?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results