shape
carat
color
clarity

Photo of QVC Ming pearl dangle earrings in peach

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Since they were a really good price I decided to try some. I really like them! The color is kind of a creamy off white and I wouldn't say it's fantastic. But these are really all about the size. They are huge! I like wearing pearl earrings a lot so I know I'll wear them. To give you an idea of the size, the tahitians are 9 to 10 mm wide. And the larger studs on the end are 9 to 10 mm freshadamas.

_31180.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
And another. The little peachy studs are kind of a true peach. So you can see the Ming pearls are a lot lighter.

_31181.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Well yours don't look anything like a customers I saw at work. Hers were smooth and drop shape and we're color shifters. The color were shifting from across the room when she walked by me, and I actually stopped her and asked her where she got her earrings at. She laughed and said they were the today's special at QVC. That's when I said the Mings?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Interesting. Well they did come in several colors and they also had some in 14k that were perhaps smoother? But I have never seen any of the others in person. There were several photos here though. I think one peach and one lavender?

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I think innerkitten's earrings were the originals, set in sterling. The recent QVC TSV were 14K leverbacks.

My experience with Honora and QVC is that there can be a lot of variation within a category. If you read reviews on the Ming strands, some people receive roundish, some people receive drops, etc. I'm willing to bet that all are lovely, and you'd only see the difference if you ordered several of one item to compare.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I do like them., Have been tempted to buy a pair or 2 myself

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results