shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom 1.21ct FLY Heart Vintage Inspired Pendant

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Catmom, your new pendant is just stunning and looks fantastic on you! Obviously, the FLY heart is the star, but the setting is stunning. I love all of the little details and how the jeweler used the white diamond and yellow diamond melee to frame the FLY heart. The use of white gold and yellow gold is executed perfectly! :love: :love: :love:
Happy Belated Birthday! :wavey:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1433976838|3887571 said:
Wow, a heartstopper. Just beautiful!! Congratulations and happy belated birthday!!

:lol: It is a "heartstopper". Thanks LLJsmom!

arkieb1 said:
Congrats on your birthday and your stunning pendant!!!
Thank you arkieb1! I prefer to forget my birthday, lol.

tyty333 said:
Stunning is right! Love the mixed metal chains with it...heck, just plain love it!

Good thing you did get to have that "little" talk. Its gorgeous!

Happy belated Birthday!!! :appl:

Yes, it probably is a very good thing he spilled the beans, lol. I love the chain too. It's perfect with the pendant.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1433980488|3887612 said:
Happy belated birthday. Hope your new pendant took some of the sting out of that "big" day.
Thanks Matata, it did but I have decided that from now on my birthdays are going to be backwards. :lol:

acebruin said:
Catmom|1433955895|3887379 said:
Aww thanks Ace. It would go well with your yellow ring. Just sayin'....... :naughty: :lol:

We'll have a play date for them set up for PS GTG 2016! :lol:
Ha, it's a date!!

bbziggy said:
Beautiful!! Awesome gift! Happy Birthday! :love: :love:
Thanks so much bbziggy!

gregchang35 said:
stunning piece!

Well done.. wear it well... :love:
I will Greg, thank you so much!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1434017408|3887751 said:
Gosh, it's absolutely gorgeous! And a huge Happy Birthday!

Thank you so much Alex T!

missy said:
Catmom, your heart pendant is GORGEOUS. :love: Perfect in every way. Enjoy and happy happy birthday! :appl:
Missy, thank you. I'm thrilled with how it came out and I definitely will be wearing this one.

CRYSTAL24K said:
Catmom, your new pendant is just stunning and looks fantastic on you! Obviously, the FLY heart is the star, but the setting is stunning. I love all of the little details and how the jeweler used the white diamond and yellow diamond melee to frame the FLY heart. The use of white gold and yellow gold is executed perfectly! :love: :love: :love:
Happy Belated Birthday! :wavey:
Aww, thank you so much CRYSTAL24K! I totally agree. The detail work is fabulous.

dsc_2902.jpg

dsc_2922.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While I like it better on the two tone chain, it looks pretty good on my Grace OEC/OMB DBY chain.....

dsc_2959.jpg

dsc_2962.jpg

dsc_2963.jpg

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your design aesthetic is great and your jeweler did well! It's a gorgeous piece :love: I love that you paired it with both wg and yg chains :clap: It's such a versatile piece that it goes well on dbty too!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lovely !

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Looks fab on, fab in your hand, its amazing no matter where it is :appl: :appl: I especially love the chain color mix, that takes a pretty necklace and elevates it to chic. Congratulations!!

(Would you share the jeweler who made this? Pretty please? ) I have a jade pendant unset for 3 years now, my vision was a removable bail, 18 kt yg with a diamond...

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Looks gorgeous & happy belated birthday. Those ** cough cough ** birthdays come in handy when the only thing that willl prevent you from falling apart is to get new bling. You are SO focused on the the new pretty that you might even forget you actually had a birthday. LOL LOL

Is a lovely piece & fits you nicely. I love how the 3 metal elements as well as the 3 diamond colours in the actual pendant are carried over to the chains. Nice touch. :appl:

Judy

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thecat|1434069548|3888126 said:
Your design aesthetic is great and your jeweler did well! It's a gorgeous piece :love: I love that you paired it with both wg and yg chains :clap: It's such a versatile piece that it goes well on dbty too!

Thanks thecat. My jeweler is the one that added the multi-strand chain. She is a doll!

Tuckins1 said:
Thank you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1434077220|3888178 said:
Wow!!! Looks fab on, fab in your hand, its amazing no matter where it is :appl: :appl: I especially love the chain color mix, that takes a pretty necklace and elevates it to chic. Congratulations!!

(Would you share the jeweler who made this? Pretty please? ) I have a jade pendant unset for 3 years now, my vision was a removable bail, 18 kt yg with a diamond...

Thanks so much azstonie! She hand makes all her bales and they all are hinged so that they can be used on any sort of chain or pearls, etc. If you google Celine Custom Jewelers you will find her. Her actual name is Wanda. She has a local store and a website and is on FB but I don't know how much she visits her websites, lol.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ccuheartnurse|1434083761|3888222 said:
Beautiful! Looks gorgeous & happy belated birthday. Those ** cough cough ** birthdays come in handy when the only thing that willl prevent you from falling apart is to get new bling. You are SO focused on the the new pretty that you might even forget you actually had a birthday. LOL LOL

Is a lovely piece & fits you nicely. I love how the 3 metal elements as well as the 3 diamond colours in the actual pendant are carried over to the chains. Nice touch. :appl:

Judy

Yeah, this was a rough one to be honest. I really did need the distraction! ;(

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, CatMom, the necklace is just amazing. I am going to contact her for a bail for my jade pendant. :wavey:

ETA: In Libertyville, IL?

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Stunning pendant, and I love the last group photos with the wood background. Also happy belated birthday. :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom, it turned out beautifully. It's such a classic pendant and suits you well. Wish I could see it in person. I hope it brings you many years of pleasure!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
I love hearts! that is gorg!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1434148484|3888558 said:
Thank you, CatMom, the necklace is just amazing. I am going to contact her for a bail for my jade pendant. :wavey:

ETA: In Libertyville, IL?

Yes :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovinggems|1434153566|3888584 said:
Stunning pendant, and I love the last group photos with the wood background. Also happy belated birthday. :appl:

Thank you Lovinggems! I was hoping to get some sun photos but it has been raining for days.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1434190205|3888698 said:
Catmom, it turned out beautifully. It's such a classic pendant and suits you well. Wish I could see it in person. I hope it brings you many years of pleasure!

Thank you so much bright ice. I wish you could see it in person as well. I was really hoping it would have been ready for the PS GTG. Ah well, next year I guess, lol.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Obligatory flower shot. :lol:

dsc_2937.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendent. congrats Catmom! and happy belated BIG birthday!... :appl: How BIG?.. :Up_to_something: :lol:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1434270125|3889049 said:
Beautiful pendent. congrats Catmom! and happy belated BIG birthday!... :appl: How BIG?.. :Up_to_something: :lol:

Now you just shush DF!!! :silenced: :lol:

But thanks!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
I am obsessed over yellow diamonds right now and now I want a similar necklace!! It is gorgeous!!!! Enjoy! :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tweeter8177|1434326032|3889279 said:
I am obsessed over yellow diamonds right now and now I want a similar necklace!! It is gorgeous!!!! Enjoy! :appl:

Ha ha ha, so am I it seems. I hope you find one of your own. Thank you tweeter8177!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sun finally came out for about 5 minutes. :lol: Fire! :sun:

dsc_3010.jpg

dsc_2997.jpg

dsc_2999.jpg

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness! I'm new to PS but have been lurking around for a few weeks. I'm totally and completely addicted to this site. Your pendant has caused me to post my first comment/reply. I'm TOTALLY and COMPLETELY in love with this pendant. Wow, oh wow!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lhagedorn|1434813766|3891756 said:
Oh my goodness! I'm new to PS but have been lurking around for a few weeks. I'm totally and completely addicted to this site. Your pendant has caused me to post my first comment/reply. I'm TOTALLY and COMPLETELY in love with this pendant. Wow, oh wow!

Aww, thank you so much! I'm very happy that it made you come out of lurkdom. :appl: Is that a yellow diamond I spy in your avatar? Whatever it is it looks like a gorgeous ring!

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Catmom|1434840315|3891946 said:
lhagedorn|1434813766|3891756 said:

Aww, thank you so much! I'm very happy that it made you come out of lurkdom. :appl: Is that a yellow diamond I spy in your avatar? Whatever it is it looks like a gorgeous ring!

Catmom, I'm thrilled to be "out" too. I look forward to participating more with all of you. I posted about my FY diamond e-ring here:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-yellow-diamond-engagement-ring.214108/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-yellow-diamond-engagement-ring.214108/[/URL]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results