shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is finally done!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''m having them add the "creases" on the sides leading up to the bezel (you''ll see what I mean in the comparison pictures I''ll post in a second), but otherwise,
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
!!!!! They''re making the band now, and I should have it next week. This is going to be the longest weekend EVER!!!!! SO worth the wait, eh?
31.gif

SILVA FINISHED RING.jpg

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
This is the new ring with my old (14K white gold) band. They''re just copying it in platinum.
9.gif

SILVA RING AND ORIGINAL 14K BAND.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s perfection!!!! Love it, love it yes I do!!! They did an awesome job, Yay for you!!!
36.gif
36.gif

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
Here is a comparison shot. Top is the original, middle is the first one they made that I sent back, last is the final product! The creases I''m talking about are in the top picture, leading up to the sides of the bezel. :)

sidesthreerings1.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow J - that is so cool. I like the band; it compliments it nicely.
30.gif
30.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I always loved your ring.....this one is way cool!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

35.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your persistance and getting exactly what you want!!! Good for you!!! It''s beautiful! Can''t wait to see the hand pix!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
This is just as you wanted it--Congrats!
36.gif
1.gif

The lines of the ring are so fluid and beautiful--truly a piece of art.
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s perfect!!!
30.gif
30.gif
I''m so glad everything worked out!

Can''t wait for some hand pics!!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
it''s perfect and I''m glad it is so true to the original! and your wedding band remade in platinum is a wonderful match. even without the creases it is very beautiful!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
that''s a neat set of ring,beautiful.
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely. I''m so glad you held out for exactly what you wanted. Looks like WF did an amazing job yet again. Can''t wait for those hand pics.
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad everything worked out for you! It is lovely and I am looking forward to some hand pics! Congrats!!!!
21.gif

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
The wait is on! I love your ring, the setting is so fluid and dynamic, its poetry in motion! I didn''t understand your "crease" or think it needed anything, but after seeing it with the creases, had to agree-it is perfect!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
perfection!
36.gif

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone.
21.gif
I''ll definitely post hand pics when I get it! I am so glad I went ahead with remaking it, they did such a great job!!! The last one, I felt conflicted when I looked at it, but now, these pictures just make me want to jump up and down!

Now the wait begins.... I keep looking at the pictures every five seconds!! How am I going to make it till next week????
37.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey jennalyns,
you can use the first group of photos as an advent calendar......mark one off each day until your ring arrives!
36.gif

....can''t wait to see it!
2.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
the final one is the masterpiece!! looks great

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, Jenna. I''m glad WF was able to redo the ring to your liking -- now that is customer service.
30.gif
Yay!!!

DiamondLil

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
When you first posted the redone ring, I had liked that one better than your original. But, after seeing it redone, I have to say that it looks 100% better! I know it''s so hard waiting for that package! I kept checking my e-mail every 5 minutes to see if it was sent out when I was waiting for mine!

It''s just beautiful and I''m glad you''re getting exactly what you wanted!
9.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing! I''m so glad you are getting exactly what you want!!! Congratulations, can''t wait to see the new hand shots!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
are we there yet?
20.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Jenny, the final result is a big improvement. It was worth working it out and being patient. It''s stunning.

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
aughhh, still not done!!! they''re working on the band and were going to be done Tuesday, but I didn''t get a shipment email!!! I''m going bonkers waiting!!!
19.gif
26.gif
I know it will be worth it, but aughhhh!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
39.gif
sorry to hear that jennalyns! i was hoping you would have it already. hang in there.....soon it will be!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The waiting is agony I''m sure, but will be here before you know it.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results