shape
carat
color
clarity

I think my feet are getting bigger!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
your feet are getting flatter. Same thing happens with pregnancy.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for disappearing – I had a friend come into town for a long weekend.

LAJennifer, I think you would be sorely disappointed in my shoe collection (which I would gladly GIVE you!). Lots of basic pumps and things like that, nothing very interesting.

iLander – PALEEEEEZE don’t get me started on the things that are no longer where they started…

House Cat, jazzoboe, LLJsmom, luv2sparkle, sky, Gypsy – at least I’m not alone! At first I thought I’d lost my mind; I mean, who wakes up one day and suddenly their shoes don’t fit?!?

Diamondrnglover – my feet are really wide too. If I were a duck I’d be a great paddler!

Tacori, I’ve been wearing Sofsoles inserts (which made me feel SOOOO much better starting last summer after spending way too much time walking around in shoes with no support) with the neutral arch, but I just ordered a pair of the high arch version to see how those are. I used to have custom orthotics but after tearing my ACL and having surgery on both knees they were no longer comfortable so I gave up on them. Maybe the real answer is to have new custom ones made again…

I also ordered a pair of flip flops to wear around the house with orthaheel footbeds. The arch feels like too much right now, but maybe it's a matter of just getting used to them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results