shape
carat
color
clarity

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated !!!

RyanHunter

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone. :angel:

I just wish to purchase a ring in the eve of my sister’s ring ceremony. I have visited many shops but did not find any ring of my sister’s choice. So finally I decide to have it from an online store. I do not have enough ideas about online store, So I need your suggestion in this regard . which online store would be better ? Pls suggest me.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!
Ryan

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would be helpful if you can share more details as most shops specialize in different items and at different price points.
1. All metal, diamonds, coloured stone?
2. Budget?
3. I presume off the shelf, rather than custom?

Helenpaoul

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I got through your issue for that I want to suggest you something of my personal experience which up to a greater extent help you out in finding results of your choice. And the best place to get qualitative jewelries is allsapphires.com. It is one of the finest online store where you can get all types of jewelries especially sapphire stones beautifully with am affordable budget range. So, for that it will be good if you will look at this shop.

Helenpaoul

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I got through your issue for that I want to suggest you something of my personal experience which up to a greater extent help you out in finding results of your choice. And the best place to get qualitative jewelries is allsapphires.com. It is one of the finest online store where you can get all types of jewelries especially sapphire stones beautifully with am affordable budget range. So, for that it will be good if you will look at this shop.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you should contact Wink at High Performance Diamonds. He can get many types of gems and has been in business for 30 years he posts on this forum and seems you need a personal service which he is very good at, can talk to anyone and you would find him easy to talk to.

Luriya

Rough_Rock
I know this might sound simple but you can always google search "best online jewelry store" and then just check out reviews that people left. You might find something good :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results