shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me choose my first diamond!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WF has already done the work for you. All you have to do is pick out the one you like best. I personally would go for the largest. I like a VS1 or better, and would be quite happy with an H. Everyone has their preferences. Some will like the smaller table on the first one, etc. etc. In any event you cannot go wrong with anything from this lineup.

rstyle

Rough_Rock
wow OP, we have very similar budget and preference. Let us know what you end up with :)

I'm also interested to know what are the key characteristics to look for in those graph.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all superb - pick whichever tickles your fancy. Personally I'd take the biggest one - I think H is plenty white, but I will say I think VS1 is overkill.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the F VS2.

aptmowe

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your input everyone. Two weeks have gone by and I have narrowed down my search even further. Opinions bases on these images only would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for the better performing diamond of the two, despite one being slightly larger, one less grade in color, and a little more expensive. Thanks so much!

http://imgur.com/eyH1hiT

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results