shape
carat
color
clarity

Bang for buck ~1 carat asscher?

myrr

Rough_Rock
In short, I like it! Sold my DSLR a while back so iPhone images are what I have to work with for now. Either way, I think it's going to work great!

3_153.jpg

2_210.jpg

1_379.jpg

4_84.jpg

myrr

Rough_Rock
Also GOG included a small 10x magnifier. Nice touch.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! thanx for the pics... glad that you like this stone...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice!!! So glad you like it!

myrr

Rough_Rock
Pics certainly don't do it justice... well, my pics anyways : )

myrr

Rough_Rock
It is easily the nicest Asscher I've seen in real life.... Of course i've only seen 5 other stones... but all were smaller and more expensive than this, with only one looking nearly as nice.

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
Third pic is dreamy :) :lickout:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
myrr|1429585706|3865158 said:
It is easily the nicest Asscher I've seen in real life.... Of course i've only seen 5 other stones... but all were smaller and more expensive than this, with only one looking nearly as nice.

Myrr - So glad you like it! I've been away with a poor cell phone connection and could only read that it had arrived, but could not respond.
So - what do you think? It this the one? I know it must be very sparkly & colorful in person. The camera can't capture all the beauty of Asschers as they look in real life, but your photos are good and show the bright facets very nicely. :appl:

myrr

Rough_Rock
Yes I was pretty impressed! I received a couple more images of it....which I admit I don't fully understand what they mean : )

2345_0.jpg

123.jpg

All in all, for the price point I am really satisfied. The dimensions are spot on, the color and clarity look great. I'm super excited. I think she will love it.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:
I'm excited for both of you. Please post her reaction and some hand shots!

myrr

Rough_Rock
Well the ring turned out amazing…the folks at Brilliantly Engaged did an incredible job. The search began for this particular ring much like another user's here did… And thankfully his experience with BE led me to be in the hands of some expert craftsman. I had several offers from competing vendors some a bit cheaper and many more expensive - this turned out perfect. A special thanks to Chris, Alex, and Mark for taking great care to deliver a ring exactly how I wanted and one that my new fiancée loves. I can't stress how important customer service to me is when making a purchase like this and they certainly delivered. The stone from GOG turned out great in this setting. I couldn't be happier. Thank you everyone here for paving the way in re-creating this beautiful antique Tiffany setting. Here are some pictures straight from my iPhone:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
woo hoo! congrats!

Love the ribbon prongs (not sure if that is the correct name)- very subtle and sits witht eh ring well.

Aweseom!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring!!! Congrats, you made great design choices

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Myrr, that is an amazing stone and ring!!! I love the setting design which really showcases the center stone yet has personality and elegance...and that diamond... WOW :love:
I'm probably almost as excited as you are : )
Congratulations.

myrr

Rough_Rock
Thank you! It's funny we both just stare at the ring sometimes. It's great.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
myrr|1432761765|3881963 said:
Thank you! It's funny we both just stare at the ring sometimes. It's great.

This is what Aldous Huxley said [in the 50's] about jewelry...it is a very long essay, but here is a nugget.

"Polished metals and precious stones are so intrinsically transporting that even a Victorian, even an Art Nouveau jewel is a thing of power. And when to this natural magic of glinting metal and self-luminous stone is added the other magic of noble forms and colours artfully blended, we find ourselves in the presence of a genuine talisman".
:appl:

happy for you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results