shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement ring for my soon to fiancée. Ritani 1.007 ACA

Fusionx

Rough_Rock
Hello all! Thank you all for your help! It's finally shipping today and will be here Friday. (Original thread with all my questions about it here: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...rincess-diamond.212165/#post-3872689#p3872689

These are the pictures WF sent of it all put together before shipping it out. It's a Platinum Ritani Micropave braided diamond band with milgrain finish (Can't see the milgrain in the photo's as its hard to capture on camera).It's in size 5 with .25 on the band (minimum H color and VS2).

The center rock is a WF A Cut Above, Super Ideal, 1.007 Ct Princess Cut. I in color, VVS2 clarity. Measurements are 5.64x5.59x3.93. 2 Chevron.

**photos edited by moderator, no logos per the SMTB policy**

I think the photo's look beautiful and can't wait to have it in hand. I pray to god she like's it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I LOVE that Ritani setting! Plus it has a perfect diamond! She is going to be thrilled!!! :love: :appl:

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I'm sure she'll love it!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really gorgeous! Are you sure there is milgrain on it?

More pics when you give it to your GF!!!

sjr1974

Rough_Rock
gorgeous detail! Congratulations :appl:

Fusionx

Rough_Rock
Thanks! Can't wait to see it in person and see the sparkle.

The order number and invoice have the correct sku # for the milgrain, but based off the pictures it might be the non-milgrain version. She tried on the non-milgrain version way back and loved it, so if it doesn't have it, no big deal (as it's also the same price). But I will let WF know so someone in the future doesn't receive the wrong one. I think they both look great.

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
It's really pretty. I love the detail of the metal on the side. And about the milgrain... my wedding band came with it, but 14 years later, it's hard to see it. So, I think either way is good, too. I do love the look of it, but I'm not sure it always lasts anyway. But, very gorgeous!!! Best of luck on the proposal. :))

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So exciting! Congrats! Cant wait to see real life shots & hand shots.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the details!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kathley|1432229017|3879712 said:
Love the details!

Exactly! Love that twist detail in the shank! I'm sure your girlfriend will love it too - be sure to come back with hand shots!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really special!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I can't wait to see hand shots!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Nice job!!! Beautiful ring!

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
Nice work and best of luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes! :wavey:

Fusionx

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I'll definitely post real life shots and hand shots!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty setting & gorgeous stone! Looking forward to more pics! Congrats! :appl:

Fusionx

Rough_Rock
Well it came in! Here are some photo's. Excuse my gross -manly hands. They did send the non-milgrain version, I informed them but she will like this one equally as much. The diamond sparkles like crazy! It show's a little warmth in inside lighting but is completely white under sunlight outdoors.

Again, excuse my gross man hands:

Indoor light

copy1.jpg

Indoor light
copy2.jpg

Outdoor - Indirect light
copy_3.jpg

copy5.jpg

Outdoor - Direct light - Hard to capture all the sparkle with a camera phone.
copy4.jpg

....Now my anxiety is kicking in. What if it doesn't fit (I know it will it's a size 5 and she said shes a size 5 but still..), What if it's not white enough? What of it rock isn't big enough? Haha I know she won't care about any of that, I just need to take a breath. :lol:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I actually came into this thread in the morning and almost posted "Soo..its friday...wheres the pics!!!"

I'm sure she will LOVE it. So exciting!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Now that is gorgeous! Congratulations on your upcoming engagement!

azeusa

Rough_Rock
Congratulations - great setting and fantastic rock! She will be thrilled.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring. Great choice!!
She will be thrilled :wavey:

Fusionx

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! Your nice words mean a lot! Was a nerve racking experience.

I'll be sure to post better photo's and of it on her finger when I propose in Hawaii next month! :sun:

Fusionx

Rough_Rock
I'm getting nervous! Leave for Hawaii in a few days and can't wait to finally give it to her. It's been hard seeing it sit in my dark safe for a month, there have been times I just wanted to take it out and propose right there. I'll get some hand shots of her wearing it this week!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear the details about the proposal and to see the ring on her finger :)

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
You've done all the leg work fusionx so you think of all the whatifs, remember she'll be just be seeing the gorgeous finished product. Good luck with the proposal.

sjr1974

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness! That's beautiful!! I think your worrying is unsubstantiated. What woman wouldn't love that beauty. Best of luck with the proposal. Can't wait to see hand shots

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! Also, I don't think it's "showing warmth," as you say, it's reflecting the colors in the environment. You can especially see this in the photo where it looks darker, because even the side stones are reflecting the same color and I'm guessing they are slightly higher in color. An 'I' color stone is a great balance between size and price. Good work!! :appl:

Fusionx

Rough_Rock
As promised, some pictures of her wearing it! She absolutely loves it and I pulled off the engagement as a total surprise! She told me size 5 which the ring is but it has a little extra slack to it. We may get it resized, her fingers swell up when shes active or hot so she's unsure.

Some photo's and (1) quick video of the sparkle (can't really see it good in video) at dinner one night.

hs1.jpg
hs2.jpg
hs3.jpg
hs4.jpg
hs5.jpg

Short Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqE2vKyRc5I

Fusionx

Rough_Rock
For some reason the photo upload resizes my photo's, sorry the originals show the diamond close up!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I am so happy for you! The ring looks gorgeous on her. What a sparkler. :love:

Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results