shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedded Bliss: A Pendant

blackprophet

Brilliant_Rock
I have finally reached the end of an almost two year journey.

Almost two years ago I got engaged to the love of my life. Shortly after I started the process of making a wedding gift for my future wife. Fast forward to last week, The gift was completed. Oh and we also got married. :bigsmile: It was a perfect couple of days.

I huge thank you to all the folks over at CS that helped me find stones and work on the design. I won't name names with the risk of missing someone. But you know who you are. You are awesome.

I do however want to give two special thanks:
1) Eric from D.NEA: We worked on getting a custom cut asscher for almost a year. His customer service was beyond reproach, even through all of my questions, check ins, and inquiries (aka harrassments :lol: ). He was amazing throughout and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
2) Kim Drosdick from Flux + Form: We worked together for over a year on the design. Getting the ideas in my head into a finished piece was challenging to say the least, but she was patient and eventually we got on the same page and everything flowed excellently. Her customer service is what brought me there, but her excellent work is what made me stay. I'm glad I stuck with her because I love the final piece.

Additional thanks to Ari from Leibish and Emily from Diamond Envy for their help as well.

The stats on the Piece itself:
Hexagon: 14K Palladium white gold
Infinity Symbol: 14K white gold
.28 Fancy Deep Blue Asscher SI1 IGI Lab Created from D.NEA
.18 Fancy Intense Yellow radiant IGI VVS1 From Leibish
.15 Fancy Grey RB in-house graded SI2 from Leibish
.26 Fancy Intense yellowish orange Oval GIA from Diamond Envy
Chain is 14K white gold rolo chain.

Every shape, colour and, piece in the pendant has some meaning. It truly represents the merging our two lives.
But i'll stop blabbing. Here are the pictures!

img_0924.jpg
img_0931.jpg
img_0913_0.jpg img_0919.jpg img_0923.jpg img_0921_1.jpg

And a neck shot:
img_0936.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful! I loved reading the details, thank you for sharing, no need to apologize (you ARE on PS, after all, we LOVE the deets).

But it looks best on, just amazing. I think jewelry that takes on a special effect when worn is the best jewelry and that is the case here, its very pretty in the box but its really impressive when worn.

Congrats on a terrific jewel! Enjoy!! :love: :appl: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a very special gift!!! Congratulations on your marriage, too!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really enjoyed reading about the process! So much love went into the creation of this piece and it looks beautiful on her. Well done!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I just read the process thread and happy to see the final result turned out so wonderfully.Congratulations on your marriage.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant and congratulations on marrying the love of your life. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness and health. :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blackprophet! it's beautiful.. I love the meaning and I wish you and your wife forever happiness.. she's a lucky lady.. the pendant is perfect..

:love: :love:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pendant is beautiful! Congratulations on your marriage!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
The pendant is beautiful and congratulations. Wishing beautiful happy lives together!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! How wonderful to have something so sentimental. Congratulations to both of you!

blackprophet

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! It turned out amazing and I am really happy with it.

But I'm even happier with and it is even more amazing to be married. Life is good.

Here is one more shot from the vendor.

fullsizerender_70.jpg

diamondenvy1

Rough_Rock
Trade
Congratulations!! and WOW! :love:

What an incredible gift! Fancy colored diamonds...a custom design...all that time and effort! Way to go :appl:

May she wear it in good health and happiness. We wish you both all the best.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It is lovely.

ElleK

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congratulations! Glad everything came out exactly how you wanted it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet! Love all the thought, time and love that went into it!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful, meaningful and one of a kind pendant! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results