shape
carat
color
clarity

5th Annual Pricescope GTG in Las Vegas!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1429920538|3867383 said:
Waited to post here until our plans were definite! Brightice and I will be coming to the GTG and look forward to seeing all of our PS friends!!! :appl: :wavey:

Attending the GTG. What! What! :clap: :dance:
Armywife13
Resonance.of.life
Madelise
YT
Athenaworth?
Dee*Jay
Catmom
Smores84
Mayk and MrMayk
Yssie! (Who is considering just pitching a tent at the vet's office, OMG)
SanDiegoLady
makeable
Mr. Madelise
ROL's hubs (I don't know his SN) :shock:
Oldminer
urseberry
Miraculesrule
brightice
diamondseeker2006
Enerchi
Abby12

Ooops - posted on the wrong list!! Sorry- but I'm still excited and still less than 2 weeks till Vegas!!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sharing another gorgeous door prize for the GTG, courtesy of James Allen!

One eligible consumer member attending the 2015 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win one of the following two loose diamonds from James Allen! Option one is a 0.50-carat yellow cushion-cut diamond, graded Y-Z color by GIA. Option two is a 0.30-carat D color and internally flawless clarity round diamond. The winner will also receive a $250 gift certificate that can be used toward the purchase of a pendant or other jewelry piece to set the diamond.

Thank you to James Allen for this generous donation!

Winner gets to choose between these two diamonds at the event:

james-allen-yellow-cushion-diamond-ps-gtg-door-prize-2015.png

or...

james-allen-d-color-diamond-ps-gtg-door-prize-2015.png

We'll be seeing you all very soon! Cheers!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see all of you! The prizes all look amazing too!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Haven't checked in in a while!! SO excited to see all these awesome prizes, thank you to all vendors for the generous donations! I think somehow I got missed on the attendee list this year, but I will be there too :D Can't wait to see all my jewelry friends!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, can't believe the GTG is fast approaching! I just flew back to the US after being abroad, and couldn't wait to check in.

Thank you so much PS, and sponsors! I can't wait to see all the friendly faces again.

Again, like last year, if I could request from my lovely PS friends-- if anyone can bring me a Starbucks You Are Here mug, and sign the bottom of it with a Sharpie permanent marker. It's about $13-15, and I'll pay you for it. I collect them :bigsmile: and so far don't have a large collection at all. I don't even have the California, Los Angeles, or San Francisco ones and I live here!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
madelise|1432236657|3879796 said:
Yay, can't believe the GTG is fast approaching! I just flew back to the US after being abroad, and couldn't wait to check in.

Thank you so much PS, and sponsors! I can't wait to see all the friendly faces again.

Again, like last year, if I could request from my lovely PS friends-- if anyone can bring me a Starbucks You Are Here mug, and sign the bottom of it with a Sharpie permanent marker. It's about $13-15, and I'll pay you for it. I collect them :bigsmile: and so far don't have a large collection at all. I don't even have the California, Los Angeles, or San Francisco ones and I live here!!!

:wavey:
Do you know if they have them here in Canada? I'll look for you ... never heard of them in my neck of the woods tho

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1432334201|3880258 said:
madelise|1432236657|3879796 said:

:wavey:
Do you know if they have them here in Canada? I'll look for you ... never heard of them in my neck of the woods tho

http://www.starbucks.ca/

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll never be able to go to Vegas to participate in our annual GTGs, but I sure do look forward to seeing pictures of our friends there every year. Travel safely ladies and gents, and please take lots and LOTS of pictures for those of us who can't join you. Have a GREAT time!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
The GTG is just days away! We are looking forward to seeing everyone!

We have another lovely door prize to share, courtesy of Crafted By Infinity and High Performance Diamonds!

One eligible consumer member attending the 2015 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win a "Diamonds" art book valued at $300. The book is customized with Crafted by Infinity's special protective covers and features 430 pages of glossy photos, descriptions, and historical information.

Special thank you to Crafted By Infinity and High Performance Diamonds for this generous donation!

infinity-diamonds-door-prize-cbi-diamonds-book1.jpg
infinity-diamonds-door-prize-cbi-diamonds-book2.jpg

Cheers, and see you in Vegas!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
ErikaW|1432570657|3880979 said:
The GTG is just days away! We are looking forward to seeing everyone!

We have another lovely door prize to share, courtesy of Crafted By Infinity and High Performance Diamonds!

One eligible consumer member attending the 2015 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win a "Diamonds" art book valued at $300. The book is customized with Crafted by Infinity's special protective covers and features 430 pages of glossy photos, descriptions, and historical information.

Special thank you to Crafted By Infinity and High Performance Diamonds for this generous donation!

infinity-diamonds-door-prize-cbi-diamonds-book1.jpg
infinity-diamonds-door-prize-cbi-diamonds-book2.jpg

Cheers, and see you in Vegas!
These books are absolutely AMAZING...whoever wins this book--it's a beautiful item.

I am super bummed I can't be there this year AGAIN. It's my birhtday and I really wanted to go. We have a ton at work going on and there was no way.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
And guess who won the amazing book?!?!?!?!?! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Me me me me!!!!!

It was another amazing GTG and I can't put into words how grateful I am for having discovered this community, the time and attention to detail that is put into the gathering, the generosity of the sponsoring vendors, the laughter, the bling, the food, the cheating billiard players :naughty: , Ha! just kidding...

My point is that this event is one of the highlights of my year, every year. I simply adore it. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I second all of miraclesrule's comments ( (well, except for the billiards part, I didn't play). I had a great time for the second year in a row, and this time, I was lucky, too! A big thanks to Ritani for the lovely Tahitian pearl necklace.

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
miraclesrule|1433181612|3883773 said:
the cheating billiard players :naughty: , Ha! just kidding...

not it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

it was great meeting everyone... was my first GTG, and it's nice to be able to put a face to a name... or to a ring / bling in this case!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like to echo the many thanks to Andrey, his lovely wife and the PS team for a wonderful event. It was well attended, great food, and all around a great time. It is always so nice to put names with faces and have an opportunity to visit with friends you've made along the way you only get to see once a year. From the wonderful vendors who not only supply lovely prizes but also attend and are active with the crowd to the fabulous food, attendee gift bags and an amazing location all of this is done in first class form, it's a fun, fun, fun event.

This year we all were asked to participate in a test being done by our very own "Cut Nut". I can't wait to see the results of the light box test. I can tell you DH and I picked opposite diamonds.

I wish I had pictures to share but sadly this year we forgot our good camera and I only came away with iPhone pictures and most of those are people pictures and not bling. So as not to upset anyone who does not wish to be pictured I'll not be posting those pictures.

The most fun was passing each other's jewelry around. At several points during the evening you could see members sporting the rings of other members as they admired and tried on the beautiful jewelry we've all had the pleasure of acquiring from PS vendors. I did see a picture hit Instagram where everyone is looking down at their hands as several rings were making the rounds. That pretty much sums it up... it's a night of Loving Bling! :love:

Thank you again PS! DH and I both had a wonderful time. Many thanks to Mr. ROL of who kept DH busy late into the evening while the girls were all on the sofa passing jewels!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This was my first year attending. and it was rather last minute. I ran into Erika Winters in my hotel lobby who insisted I come. So I went. and thank goodness I did because I ended up winning a generous door prize donated by David Atlas! YAY me! :appl:

I was a little intimidated as I'm not a very active poster and don't know anyone too well, but so many of you made me feel right at home. What a lovely group of people. Thank you to everyone for including me and making me feel welcome. and a special thank you to Andrey and his lovely wife, Erika Winters and David Atlas.

If I'm able to would love to attend next year and stay a little longer. This time was so last minute I had to leave a little early as my husband was starting to feel a little neglected and lonely back at our hotel. But all in all a great time.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Ditto - big thanks and hope to see you all again next year!

I also am really curious about the diamond test. My husband and I picked the same one, which we thought was a pretty clear winner. I'm really curious to see what the numbers on each were.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Mayk|1433278491|3884310 said:
I would like to echo the many thanks to Andrey, his lovely wife and the PS team for a wonderful event. It was well attended, great food, and all around a great time. It is always so nice to put names with faces and have an opportunity to visit with friends you've made along the way you only get to see once a year. From the wonderful vendors who not only supply lovely prizes but also attend and are active with the crowd to the fabulous food, attendee gift bags and an amazing location all of this is done in first class form, it's a fun, fun, fun event.

This year we all were asked to participate in a test being done by our very own "Cut Nut". I can't wait to see the results of the light box test. I can tell you DH and I picked opposite diamonds.

I wish I had pictures to share but sadly this year we forgot our good camera and I only came away with iPhone pictures and most of those are people pictures and not bling. So as not to upset anyone who does not wish to be pictured I'll not be posting those pictures.

The most fun was passing each other's jewelry around. At several points during the evening you could see members sporting the rings of other members as they admired and tried on the beautiful jewelry we've all had the pleasure of acquiring from PS vendors. I did see a picture hit Instagram where everyone is looking down at their hands as several rings were making the rounds. That pretty much sums it up... it's a night of Loving Bling! :love:

Thank you again PS! DH and I both had a wonderful time. Many thanks to Mr. ROL of who kept DH busy late into the evening while the girls were all on the sofa passing jewels!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Mr. ROL had a blast talking to your hubs :) They really are quite the quiet pair aren't they? :) It was lovely seeing you again, Mayk! I hope to be able to spend more time next year with you two!

-----------------------------------

The GTG was fun and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing my friends again :)

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

I am so happy I got to meet many of you at the get together. It was fun to see everyone's bling!
I am still so surprised by my win of the JA yellow diamond! It was a great night and Vegas was such a great time!
Enerchi and I had a lil gambling fun and she made me shop way too much. :naughty:
I am hoping to come next year too and see you all again.
Hope you all had a great time! Will post pics of ring JA makes me when it is done! :)

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a little curious about the diamond test, because I honestly could NOT tell the difference between the two stones! Don't think I impressed the tester. lol Put me in front of two Mahenge spinels, or violet sapphires, mint garnets, etc., I could probably point out the differences 'til the cows come home! :lol:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
NKOTB|1433900951|3887150 said:
I'm a little curious about the diamond test, because I honestly could NOT tell the difference between the two stones! Don't think I impressed the tester. lol Put me in front of two Mahenge spinels, or violet sapphires, mint garnets, etc., I could probably point out the differences 'til the cows come home! :lol:

Have they posted the results of the test anywhere? I preferred one and am eager to know what the differences were.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results