shape
carat
color
clarity

My first order from PearlParadise!!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
At the end - after 11 days - my package was custom cleared. It is almost a miracle!!! :)
It is going to be delivered hopefully tomorrow! I can not wait to get it!

I keep you updated!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
dkata|1431977848|3878153 said:
At the end - after 11 days - my package was custom cleared. It is almost a miracle!!! :)
It is going to be delivered hopefully tomorrow! I can not wait to get it!

I keep you updated!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The waiting has an end! Today my pearls were delivered! But I had to look for the postman, because he just wanted to leave me the note, that I was not there. We have just a stupid intercom system in the apartment, where our office is...but at the end I chased him down, and I got my package!

So, as this was my first order from PP, I also would like to give a Feedback, although I know, almost all of you have positive experience with them. I was very satisfied with the ordering process, although there was a small Problem, Hisano solved it very quickly, and smooth. The delivery was quick, only the custom clearance was slowly in my country, but this is nothing new for me.
As I first opened the box, I really liked the color, the size seemed to me small. The problem is, that I wear a lot of ripples, in big sizes, and after that this pearls seems just so small! But the size is as I ordered, I checked it. I just have to put them on tomorrow morning first, and then I going to feel, that they are bigger.

Now to the pictures:

on_my_neck_-_natural_light.jpg

with_white_ripples_on_white_background.jpg

in_the_lightbox.jpg

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wanted to add some comparison pictures, how it looks next to white pearls, and tahitians. I just mounted my lightbox, to have better pictures. I hope, you enjoy it.

By the way, I got 2 loose pearls, so now I can think about, what to do with them!

with_honora_pearls_in_the_lightbox.jpg

in_the_lightbox_with_the_earrings.jpg

in_the_lightbox_with_tahitians.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
They look wonderful, dkata! So pretty on you, too.

Lol, this batch of blue akoyas must be jinxed re shipping -- mine also acted up a bit.

So you got earrings made with the blossom setting? I just sent my strand back to PP and I'm getting earrings made in the Romantic setting, but I also considered the blossom setting; I really like it. Can you post an ear shot?

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Dkata, your new strand is lovely -- great luster and colors! :love: The size does look substantial on you.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
So pretty ! And the blossom setting looks very cute with your pearls ! As for size..it's easy to forget, when you are used to the ripples etc, how small 8-9mm can seem. They are very pretty...maybe you need two strands ... you could return them and ask them to match up another strand and make a double necklace, that would give you more substance and as they are baroque it's not a formal look. Just a thought if the size is still bothering you . They are really lovely looking ! :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
The akoyas just glows! :love:
You look amazing wearing them.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
They are gorgeous!! I love the beautiful overtones and luster.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Those are really gorgeous. And I adore the blossom setting!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Tucs, I made a collage for you, here you are:

Katbran - regarding size, after one day wearing, they do not seem so small. Your idea with the double strand is good, but I paid already duty, because I am in Europe. I just could order one more strand, and wear them together. Shipping back is possible, but not worth.

The blossom setting is really nice, maybe I order a pair of FW pearls with them.

_30517.jpg

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Fair enough .. it's tough when you order from overseas. I think they look great on you and they are not small.. they are a very nice size. Beautiful luster. :appl:

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
dkata, thanks so much for the photos -- they look so beautiful! Hmm, now I am not sure if I want the Romantic or the Blossom setting for my own April Special blue baroque akoyas... maybe I just need another pair of earrings... oh dear...

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
dkata, your strand is beautiful! Those are the 9.5-10mm, correct? Those are a lovely size.

Whatever happened with that rope posted earlier? I didn't see the name of the mystery store, did someone get it? I'd certainly like to have it ... :shhh:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Looking forward to the photos !! :appl:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dear ennui,
I haven't boght the strand, because I realized, it would be too small for me. I found this strand on Rakuten. The Sellers Name is Miki Pearl. I hope, you post some pictures, if you buy it! I wish you good luck!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
dkata|1432740219|3881814 said:
Dear ennui,
I haven't boght the strand, because I realized, it would be too small for me. I found this strand on Rakuten. The Sellers Name is Miki Pearl. I hope, you post some pictures, if you buy it! I wish you good luck!

I did sort of deduce that it was Rakuten, but I didn't find that particular strand. I did find a similar strand that was already sold out. At least I know where to keep checking!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Oh! Thank you! Now I have a decision to make! :o

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just please, keep me updated, because I am really curious, how the quality is.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results