shape
carat
color
clarity

Not sure where to put this: I WON the Leibish give away!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Not sure where to put this: I WON the Leibish give away

Thank you everyone. I can't tell you how excited I am. I always enter those contests with a laugh and thought of: sure, like I'll win this. I heard yesterday that my ring (MY ring!) will be ready to ship out next week. I know they use FedEx, but have no idea yet how long it will take. Has anyone (besides the mia Kenny) ordered from Leibish? Trying to be patient!

In the meantime, does any one have experience with IGI rated stones? I don't know the clarity rating, but was told the color is fancy yellow. (the halo and accent stones are D-F, VS1-2) I'm wondering how IGI's fancy colors compare to GIA's? I'm sure I will absolutely love it, but I think you all can understand my pricescope mind is going a mile a minute with wondering!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I forgot, Leibish (the company, not the man, I didn't realize that's his first name...) Anyway, they sent me a link to the video, too. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief :confused:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats! It looks awesome - can't wait to hear your thoughts when you receive it!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

congratulations!!! it's stunning..

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thats so awesome!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Congratulations!!! That's amazing! Leibish photo is great & ring looks beautiful! :clap: :dance: :appl:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

congrats that ring is very beautiful!!!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks everyone!
I got a message that the ring is ready to be shipped tomorrow!
I wonder how long it takes to get from Israel to SoCal.
Weeeeeeeeee!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations on a very exciting win! The ring looks really beautiful. Looking forward to hand shots.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations on winning such a beautiful ring! How exciting to win, first of all, and then to be able to check off so many items on your wish list! I can't wait to see hand shots of your gorgeous prize! :appl: :appl: :appl:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I heard from Leibish (the company, not the man :angel: ) this morning, the ring has been shipped. It's scheduled to arrive day after tomorrow. I have no idea how it can get from there to here so quickly! If I was going to be home, it supposedly would be here by 10:30am. I'm having FedEx hold it so I can go get it myself. Of course, not knowing this info, I made plans to meet with a friend for coffee right after school. I wonder how quickly she (we) can drink and talk?

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock

Seems like it would be lots of fun and totally worth it to get coffee to go and travel to the FedEx pickup location together. And how fun is that to open it up with a friend in tow?! :dance:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

My friend would do that, because I asked her, but she's so not into the sparkly. Hard to understand I know! Ask her about marching band (it's what our kids have in common) or special needs parenting (her older child, he's a wonder) or healthy living/eating, and she's your gal :dance: . Jewelry, not so much. Hey, it takes all kinds, right? ;))

It will "only" be an extra hour, anyway. While her daughter is in color guard, mine is in band and has a rehearsal right after school for the All District concert that night. So, she has to go get her girl, while I have extra time to go to FedEx, maybe take a picture or two... The concert, which has about 400 participants, is held in our civic arts plaza. This isn't quite the chi-chi concert that sometimes takes place there, but you know I'll be wearing some sparkle. I can pretend it's the Philharmonic, while getting a great kick out of the 4th graders just starting out, all the way through to my girl in the high school wind ensemble. :clap:

Yes, I live the high life!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

KaeKae, congratulations.
It's beautiful.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you, Kenny. So glad you are back this week!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Congratulations! What a wonderful prize. Today's the day yes? Can't wait to see how it looks on you!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

KaeKae|1432075694|3878703 said:
Thank you, Kenny. So glad you are back this week!
Thanx KaeKae. :wavey:
It's nice to be back.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

How awesome! Congratulations! :appl: Enjoy those special events with your kids! Those days pass quickly! Our youngest is in college now and I loved her HS years!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm just back from FedEx and it's beautiful! Even Leibish's pictures don't do it full justice.

It's so much more fine and delicate in person. And yet, the halo enhances the finger coverage perfectly, making the full look larger than my .67ct round solitaire. The color is the perfect yellow to my eyes.

I'm going to try to upload my quick pictures taken in the car, right outside FedEx's door (of course!) and in my yard. Only one shadowy shot does a decent job showing the color. If I wasn't running out soon for the concert, I'd do more with the pictures. That will be a project for later in the week :)

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

uploadfromtaptalk1432162001689.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1432162021890.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1432162049903.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1432162063991.jpg

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock

KaeKae, This is soooo pretty!!! I love the yellow color in the center stone. The ring has a solid, yet delicate vibe which makes it so wearable. Enjoy!!!! And thank you for sharing amidst your busy day. I have a daughter involved in acting and musical theater so I know the drill all too well with driving, waiting and attending. But music is so great to encourage in children. Anyway, back to the ring.... beautiful! :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful ring!! The yellow contrasts so nicely! Enjoy :)

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am having a very hard time posting pictures today :( hoping this one takes.
I took a couple more pictures that show the details, etc.

This one is my favorite. It best shows the color and the pretty yellow prong work and how the stone is framed by yellow gold.

20150521_154835-1-1.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oooooh that is lovely - I bet it brightens your day just looking at it!!!! :clap:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you, arkieb1, and everyone for the kind words.

I really am enjoying this surprise ring. It's so pretty, delicate, but sturdy. I don't have any experience with colored diamonds, but to my eye, the yellow color is just right. I imagine the way it's set, with yellow prongs and yellow around the inside of the halo helps set of that yellow. On the website, there is a reference to setting a stone in a cup of yellow gold, but I don't see that at all, unless the inside of the head is yellow deeper than I know and I just cannot see it. Maybe? I have a hard time seeing the yellow frame, as I've been calling it, in person, so yes, maybe, but it's not truly a cup.

The Leibish people couldn't have been more wonderful. I received a number of congratulatory emails, with pictures and links to the video, questions were answered (I didn't have many, I was happy with what they told me and to wait to see the ring in person.) And I really don't know how FedEx can get a package halfway across the world in so short a time.

iLander

Ideal_Rock

Wow! That is GORGEOUS! :love: :love: :cheeky: :appl: :appl:

Congratulations!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations, Kaekae! We are now leibish ring twins! I won their ring before, too! :naughty:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

madelise|1432518692|3880830 said:
Congratulations, Kaekae! We are now leibish ring twins! I won their ring before, too! :naughty:

You did????? I had no idea!!!!
What did you win? Can you tell me where to find a picture?
I'm still looking down on my hand in wonder.

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock

Omgosh so glad someone on pricescope won it. This is exciting! Congratulations!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results