shape
carat
color
clarity

My PEAR-fect engagement ring

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
LOVELY!
So glad you were able to bring the discussion here and that DK was amazing in making sure it was just right for you.
What a lovely proposal....may your love grow a little more each day, marriage is a wonderful journey - hugs!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really really lovely! Congratulations!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so unique! I would love to see a ring like yours in person. Congrats!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out amazing! :love: Congratulations on your beauty, and the wonderful path toward marriage it represents!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I knew I recognized that diamond! Your ring came out beautiful.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new pics :love: :love: :love:
Wish I could see your ring in person: I love rose cuts but have never seen one in this quality and size in real life.

Will you combine your fabulous ring with a wedding band or will you wear your band on your other hand?

dawnxcui

Shiny_Rock
Acinom|1432484173|3880701 said:
Wish I could see your ring in person: I love rose cuts but have never seen one in this quality and size in real life.

Will you combine your fabulous ring with a wedding band or will you wear your band on your other hand?
Im not sure yet. I feel like the engagement by itself is enough going for my ring finger already. I might just get a separate wedding band to wear as an everyday standalone ring. I will have to try a few styles out in store to see what looks better. :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YOWZER!!! what a GORGEOUS ring you have!! WHOA!!! I'm in awe!

Congratulations on your very romantic engagement in Hawaii - how perfect! And your ring is simply stunning... the work you did contemplating and re thinking - TOTALLY worth it!!!

Love it!!

baroque

Shiny_Rock
OMG! I have PearEnvy!!! That is amazing, the setting is totally exquisite and perfect for the stone. I hope you love it! Congratulations on your engagement and one heckuva freaking amazing ring!!!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning, huge and unique! Congrats.

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow, that is stunning ring and love the surprise diamond detail :clap:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dawnxcui|1432484936|3880706 said:
Acinom|1432484173|3880701 said:

Im not sure yet. I feel like the engagement by itself is enough going for my ring finger already. I might just get a separate wedding band to wear as an everyday standalone ring. I will have to try a few styles out in store to see what looks better. :)

It looks so sophisticated as a standalone ring :love: :love:
It's a great idea to try some styles in a jewelry store to see what works best. Will David create a wedding ring for you?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I read the ENTIRE SAGA And these photos are a wonderful reward! Just gorgeous!!!! :love:

And you seem like a really awesome person with your positive attitude the whole way through! You deserve that ring - you sure earned it!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is absolutely gorgeous! I know you had some growing pains to get to this point, but imho, it was WELL worth it!! The setting perfectly enhances that beautiful stone! Congrats on your engagement and wear your lovely ring in much health and happiness!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is TDF! :love: The pear, the rose cut, the setting - ahhhmazing!! Congratulations on your engagement, I hope that your life together is as beautiful as your gorgeous ring :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very romantic and beautiful.. congratulations!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a stunner, congratulations, what a lovely ring.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
I can't believe I missed this thread. This rose cut pear is amazing. Swoon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results