shape
carat
color
clarity

My Antique Cushion ring by Jbg Blows Me Away!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks HegemonyCricket! :wavey:

Here are a couple clearer photos of my daughter's ring. It's very pretty on her finger, more of a cluster across her finger :love:

_28858.jpg

_28859.jpg

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed this! Your new reset is gorgeous! And the stone absolutely takes center stage now! So beautiful. Please post more pictures! Also would love to see more of your daughter's!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks nala!
This was taken under a tree and the green is really reflected. I thought it was a pretty combination with the lavender box :appl:

_30505.jpg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please excuse my ugly calloused knuckle! Love the Icy white!

_30506.jpg

noscrusir

Shiny_Rock
Looks very round.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look more rounded in pictures, but Irl it has more of a soft elongated look.
The dimensions are 7.98 x 7.28 x 4.77. A different flavor antique cushion :wavey:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bonfire|1432486225|3880715 said:
It does look more rounded in pictures, but Irl it has more of a soft elongated look.
The dimensions are 7.98 x 7.28 x 4.77. A different flavor antique cushion :wavey:
I love the elongated look and have never seen an old diamond like this one! It is so incredibly beautiful and the shaped enhances the idea of old cuts being one-of-a-kind stones with special personalities. :love: :love: :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's a gorgeous ring from stone to setting. It would blow me away as well!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Jimmianne and Catmom, I'm very flattered and humbled by your kind compliments :wavey:

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Don't mind me. I'm just sitting here in a puddle of drool! That is gorgeous!!!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
I love the new setting. It really makes the centre pop! And what a great use of your former setting.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Bonfire,

That stone is divine! :love: :bigsmile:

I love the reset and love how you kept the old setting in the family!

Bishbunch

Rough_Rock
Absolutely lovely!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have zero idea how I missed this, but I found your thread after I saw your profile pic on my other thread! It is a gorgeous diamond and looks beautiful in the new setting! :love: I love its shape and the cut is so pretty!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Bonfire, I love your diamond, you really do have a one of a kind beauty on your finger. I think it is gorgeous in this setting, as well. I am so glad you kept the original setting in the family, as well, it is special. Looks great on your daughter, too!

The photo under the leaves in the lavender box is so pretty. I saved it in my folder. Wear it in good health!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
B, no wonder you fell in love! Beautiful stone and setting. Looks great on your hand.

MaraGrace

Rough_Rock
Hi! I'm new here! I too loved that ring on JBG. I just wanted to say that your new setting is gorgeous! The new setting definitely suits the diamond more, but tbh the way it looked in the old setting sums up what my dream ring would look like :love: :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments. Sometimes I miss the old setting, but the side melee was much lower in color and the 18kt yellow gold really didn't help show case the F color stone. It looks beautiful on my daughter's hand though. The stone is so white and fiery in it's new home. I'm enjoying the blingy solitaire look and changing it up with different bands.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've created 2 rings to love! Seriously, that stone is so pretty it wouldn't matter what you set it in! They both are gorgeous!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is an exquisite diamond and it looks amazing in its new setting!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The color of this stone is just gorgeous. The new setting really does her justice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results