shape
carat
color
clarity

New (to me) JbG 3-stone bezel ring (J/Ks)

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was a consignment piece w/JbG. I suspect it might have belonged to a PSer, but I am not sure. If it did, I just want to say - thank you & I LOVE this ring! :love: I had my eye on it for some time, decided to take the plunge, and I have NO regrets! It's better than I imagined.

The diamonds are are all beautifully matched and just outstanding performers, IMO. I don't know that I have ever seen well cut diamonds in person, to be honest (not a lot of diamond hounds in my small town), but I know I could now never accept less, having seen these beauties! The center is .70 GIA K, and is flanked by a .33 J ACA, & an .38 uncert'd K. I am not a color sensitive person, and the faceting (which I am terrible at capturing) makes these face up whiter than I would expect for J/Ks, but I catch the glimmer of warmth just enough that makes me swoon every time I look at it. It definitely was a perfect choice for me in every way, including the ct sizes. I was afraid I might miss the twinkle show of Grand Ole Sparkly with all its beautiful old cuts. But I am definitely NOT lacking in sparkle with this piece. It's on a size 7 finger, for reference.

Enough yammering, on to the pics. I had intended to just add this to the "show me the K" thread, but it's locked, so ...

_30509.jpg

_30510.jpg

_30511.jpg

_30512.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was mine! I'm glad you love it, the ring is fabulous! It looks perfect on you, wear it in good health!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS. :love: So glad you are over the moon happy with your new ring JoCoJenn. :appl:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Jimmianne & Missy!

Asscherhalo_lover|1432467285|3880618 said:
That was mine! I'm glad you love it, the ring is fabulous! It looks perfect on you, wear it in good health!

Thank you. Please accept my sincerest virtual hugs! :wavey:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring and visited it often on the site! It's perfect!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love a good bezel :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! It looks beautiful on you! :appl: How wonderful to see that it went to another PSer! :clap:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is beautiful and it looks great on you. Enjoy wearing your new ring.
I am glad the ring stayed in the PS family!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! I love it on you!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that ring, I visited it many times :bigsmile:

I love everything about it!!!! Congrats on the buy, enjoy! Its proportionately perfect on your hand, looks like it was designed specifically for you.

Asscher, you made a ring lots of people loved! :love: :appl:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the kind comments. I really do appreciate the thought and effort that went into making this ring. It's so simple in design and puts on a great performance while being incredibly comfortable to wear - just what I wanted and hoped for. I am a lucky gal to now call this one mine. :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!!! I seriously love that we are able to share our pre-loved pieces around here! It's a win-win for buyer and seller! :appl:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn said:
This was a consignment piece w/JbG. I suspect it might have belonged to a PSer, but I am not sure. If it did, I just want to say - thank you & I LOVE this ring! :love: I had my eye on it for some time, decided to take the plunge, and I have NO regrets! It's better than I imagined.

The diamonds are are all beautifully matched and just outstanding performers, IMO. I don't know that I have ever seen well cut diamonds in person, to be honest (not a lot of diamond hounds in my small town), but I know I could now never accept less, having seen these beauties! The center is .70 GIA K, and is flanked by a .33 J ACA, & an .38 uncert'd K. I am not a color sensitive person, and the faceting (which I am terrible at capturing) makes these face up whiter than I would expect for J/Ks, but I catch the glimmer of warmth just enough that makes me swoon every time I look at it. It definitely was a perfect choice for me in every way, including the ct sizes. I was afraid I might miss the twinkle show of Grand Ole Sparkly with all its beautiful old cuts. But I am definitely NOT lacking in sparkle with this piece. It's on a size 7 finger, for reference.

Enough yammering, on to the pics. I had intended to just add this to the "show me the K" thread, but it's locked, so ...

First, I love your new ring! But I also love to hear back stories, and I noticed that you refer to a ring that you will miss. Would you mind sharing the details?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agreed DS. I didn't catch when this was originally listed for sale in Pre-Loved before showing up on JbG. But in all honesty, I was probably new to PS then, and wouldn't have realized just how fantastic a piece it was given my ignorance at the time. So thankful for PS being the helpful, educational community it is. We have two jewelry stores in my small town, and I don't know that either would know a well cut diamond if it was used to cut through their storefront windows. :naughty:

nala|1432542074|3880909 said:
First, I love your new ring! But I also love to hear back stories, and I noticed that you refer to a ring that you will miss. Would you mind sharing the details?

Thank you; the ring I referenced - which I affectionately refer to as "Grand 'ol Sparkly" - is an antique I purchased from JbG displaying a little over a carat of gorgeous, twinkling old cut diamonds. Picture attached for reference. She is back at JbG now, and will be available soon, I presume. I adored that ring but found I didn't reach for it often; I wanted something a little less "delicate" for everyday wear. ;-)

_30522.jpg

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
SO happy for you my friend!
She is gorgeous and so YOU!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's perfect. Looks perfect on your hand.. congratulation!

:drool: :drool:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results