Mens Bling Eyecandy Folder

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
blue: gorgeous ring!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Black: your rings are simply divine!!!!!!! very gorgeous... I should look at the men's thread more often!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ChrisA222|1431975230|3878129 said:
Note to Admin: These are my personal pieces and have nothing to do with my trade status :)

I haven't posted any of my new rings in a while. While most know me as a Colored Stones guy, this is my first Diamond.

Stats:

1.40ct GIA Ex-Ex-Ex, J VS2, VSB.
2 x 4mm Tanzanian Color-Change Garnets, which go from Teal/Blue to Purple
14K Unplated White Gold, recast from my Mothers Wedding Band

This was done by Dennis Creaser at Creaser Jewelers in South Paris, Maine, per my design specs. I don't live in Maine, so I worked with him online through Facebook.

Wow......pretty darn tootin nice for a "first" diamond!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ChrisA222|1431976335|3878140 said:
Wow......pretty darn tootin nice for a "first" diamond!

Thank you Rod!!! The Gemstone Geek in me had to have the Very Strong Flourescence. It shows the bluish cast in sunlight which I love! Its not hazy....

Anyway, thanks! :D[/quote]

I do like Flourescence in a Diamond (though none of mine have any). The other rings you posted are also fantastic!

BlackPearlDudeDC

Rough_Rock
Sorry this is so late. Thanks Rod!

Congrats and how is married life? Beautiful ring that is some heavy bling for sure!!!

Hopefully the SCOUS will do the right thing and it becomes the law of the land so all might enjoy the benefits and joy marriage brings and the feeling of connectedness it gives.

Think of all the crazy new "Engagement" ring designs with a more masculine feel yet to be created!

BlackPearlDudeDC

Rough_Rock
AND THEY DID THE RIGHT THING!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

BlackPearlDudeDC|1435045019|3892967 said:

Congrats and how is married life? Beautiful ring that is some heavy bling for sure!!!

Hopefully the SCOUS will do the right thing and it becomes the law of the land so all might enjoy the benefits and joy marriage brings and the feeling of connectedness it gives.

Think of all the crazy new "Engagement" ring designs with a more masculine feel yet to be created!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BlackPearlDudeDC|1435327778|3894690 said:
AND THEY DID THE RIGHT THING!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

BlackPearlDudeDC|1435045019|3892967 said:

An exciting day for sure! To have marriage equality recognized in every state in the US is simply awesomely, wonderfully, AMAZING!!! YES IT IS!!

BlackPearlDudeDC

Rough_Rock
I can't wait to see what the Jewelry industry here in the US will do? I think there will be motivation to create new inspired designs

An exciting day for sure! To have marriage equality recognized in every state in the US is simply awesomely, wonderfully, AMAZING!!! YES IT IS!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BlackPearlDudeDC|1435330483|3894717 said:
I can't wait to see what the Jewelry industry here in the US will do? I think there will be motivation to create new inspired designs

If you haven't seen this, you should. This has been prominently displayed on Yahoo's main page this week. Chapter 3 is about my husband and at the end are scenes from our wedding.

http://news.yahoo.com/uniquely-nasty--the-u-s--governments-war-on-gays-191808993.html

BlackPearlDudeDC

Rough_Rock
It just reminds me small victories are hard won. There still so much to do and overcome for sure. (One of my friends emailed me a link but I had yet to read/view the vid). "Baker finally goes to court and wins one of the first victories upholding the rights of gays to work for the federal government. In April 2015, he got married to his longtime partner, Rod, on a beach in Florida." This day must have been so full of emotions for many reasons for your husband. The smaller quiet moments are the ones that make the most difference no? All the individual everyday small battles…daring to hold hands, bravely saying my "Husband", my wife…things of that nature. We owe so much to those that dare greatly, being brave in adversity. I confess the beach scene had me teary eyed…and I NEVER tear up :)

Congrats to you guys once again.

Rod|1435331147|3894727 said:

If you haven't seen this, you should. This has been prominently displayed on Yahoo's main page this week. Chapter 3 is about my husband and at the end are scenes from our wedding.

http://news.yahoo.com/uniquely-nasty--the-u-s--governments-war-on-gays-191808993.html

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BlackPearlDudeDC|1435334740|3894784 said:
It just reminds me small victories are hard won. There still so much to do and overcome for sure. (One of my friends emailed me a link but I had yet to read/view the vid). "Baker finally goes to court and wins one of the first victories upholding the rights of gays to work for the federal government. In April 2015, he got married to his longtime partner, Rod, on a beach in Florida." This day must have been so full of emotions for many reasons for your husband. The smaller quiet moments are the ones that make the most difference no? All the individual everyday small battles…daring to hold hands, bravely saying my "Husband", my wife…things of that nature. We owe so much to those that dare greatly, being brave in adversity. I confess the beach scene had me teary eyed…and I NEVER tear up :)

Thank you so much. The wedding was so emotional for us. I sobbed through my vows and he did as well. This Saturday, we will celebrate our 35th Anniversary. What a great week to be able to do that!!

Thank you again!

BlackPearlDudeDC

Rough_Rock
Watch as I bring it back on topic…35 years? That truly is an amazing milestone and you should be proud! Congrats to you both…I hope to be so lucky :)

I also hope there are some new rings to celebrate this milestone? Perhaps 35 pave diamonds to mark the milestone? ;))

Rod|1435334913|3894787 said:

Thank you so much. The wedding was so emotional for us. I sobbed through my vows and he did as well. This Saturday, we will celebrate our 35th Anniversary. What a great week to be able to do that!!

Thank you again!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BlackPearlDudeDC|1435335741|3894792 said:
Watch as I bring it back on topic…35 years? That truly is an amazing milestone and you should be proud! Congrats to you both…I hope to be so lucky :)

I also hope there are some new rings to celebrate this milestone? Perhaps 35 pave diamonds to mark the milestone? ;))

Rod|1435334913|3894787 said:

Thank you again!

Our wedding rings cost quite a bit, so no rings for the anniversary. But the week after our wedding in April, we had to say goodbye to our beloved 17 year old Burmese cat, which tore a large hole in our hearts. After much searching we found a local breeder of Burmese and we just added two adorable kittens to our home. They are our anniversary gift. Meet Emi and Eri:

img_1833.jpg

BlackPearlDudeDC

Rough_Rock
I am sorry to hear about your Adult cat it is never easy saying goodbye. I have a special needs Sr. Maltipoo that I'm dreading the moment I have to say farewell I literally can't bare the thought of it. I think kittens are a better deal than diamonds anyway, diamonds don't pur LOL (don't tell anyone here I said that though)

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These kittens are bringing us SO much love and happiness. There isn't a diamond on the planet that could mean as much.

I hope you don't have to face the day anytime soon. It rips a hole in your heart and you think it can never heal.

BlackPearlDudeDC

Rough_Rock
Here is a new acquisition: (Birthstone)

Sea Of Cortez Mabe Pearl ring in sterling silver.

my_soc.jpg

Attachments

• cortez_mabe_2.tiff
    191 KB · Views: 1,401

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
My hubby's new eternity wedding ring. It has nearly 5 carats of G-H VS1 diamonds in rose gold. We had a lot of fun designing this ring :)

_32788.jpg

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
grateful4life|1438123208|3908498 said:
My hubby's new eternity wedding ring. It has nearly 5 carats of G-H VS1 diamonds in rose gold. We had a lot of fun designing this ring :)

That stunning! Truly STUNNING! I hope he wears it in the greatest of health and happiness!

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
grateful4life|1438123208|3908498 said:

WOW WOW WOW!!! That ring is stunning. As you can see by my engagement ring, we love rose gold and diamonds!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!
That is a beautiful ring for your husband.

Love!!!

BlackPearlDudeDC

Rough_Rock
Thanks!

There are some amazing pieces for guys out there :)
Tekate|1431130143|3874291 said:
Black: your rings are simply divine!!!!!!! very gorgeous... I should look at the men's thread more often!

craighnt

Shiny_Rock
My tastes usually skew to the very modern, but I have to say that really is a stunning ring! :love: :love: :love: It came out great! :appl:

Sfadman

Rough_Rock
Finally joining the conversation - waiting for these to be resized for our wedding. One is 3 cts total full eternity band and the other with slightly larger stones is a half eternity band at a little more than 2 cts. Both with E-F VVS color/clarity baguette diamonds. Excited to get them and wear mine. I got a half eternity So i can flip it around when in more conservative business meetings. Let me know what you all think!

_2047.jpeg

_2048.jpeg

_2049.jpeg

_2050.jpeg

Sfadman

Rough_Rock
To clarify - I'm unsure of the total carat weight since they had to resize from size 5 to size 10. They are adding diamonds so I'll update the thread once they are done

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're beautiful! Congratulations! Wear them in much health and happiness!!

Sfadman

Rough_Rock
Thank you rod - very much appreciated!!

Janrito

Rough_Rock
Hello!

I was looking for a great setting for a asscher cut diamond (to be determined, but will be about .90 to 1.20 carats) and fell in love with Boone rings. However, does anyone recommend another company for precious metal work?

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't recommend forum sponsor WhiteFlash (www.whiteflash.com) enough. They do exceptional work.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
COngrats Sfadman...

Looks amazing!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results