shape
carat
color
clarity

5 strand natural pearl necklace

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
hi guys,

i had this necklace for two years now. the biggest pearl is about 9mm and the smallest is 3mm. the pearls are great. really round and luster is great too. the pearls have few dotted teeth kind of marks on them which is the only way anyone can tell these are natural. they are so perfectly shaped and color is so even that they can be mistaken for cultured.

these are certified as natural too

hope you like them :love:

_114.jpg

_115.jpg

5lines3.jpg

5_line.jpg

chloes1

Rough_Rock
They are gorgeous! I love pearls, & I hope to own natural pearls someday. :love:

If you don't mind my asking, where did you get them?

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
thanks so much :)) i am sure you have guessed by now that im indian. i live in india currently and the country is very popular for pearls. i have a dealer who comes to me when he has something nice. if you like them, i have posted some more topics with other necklaces :D

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a lovely look - very elegant!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
ever so elegant, timeless, and lovely.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy. Moly. So many natural pearls, and in one necklace!!! Which lab certed then "natural"?

At any rate they are stunning. But it is your earrings I'd love to know more about--or have "we" seen them before? You have many spectacular pieces..... :love: :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
canuk-gal|1341424829|3228573 said:
HI:

Holy. Moly. So many natural pearls, and in one necklace!!! Which lab certed then "natural"?

At any rate they are stunning. But it is your earrings I'd love to know more about--or have "we" seen them before? You have many spectacular pieces..... :love: :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

hi sharon,

thanks a lot!!!

first about the pearls certification, i am attaching a report that i have at home, it belongs to a single stand of natural pearls i have. by "real pearls" the lab means natural pearls as thats what we call them in india. this lab is india's equivalent of GIA for pearl testing. they also give you another report (which i dont have right now) they number each of the pearls that came to them no matter how many strands they have, and tell us which pearls are real and which pearls are cultured

and about the earrings, yes you have seen them before :bigsmile: i posted the same picture a few months ago.
1) the princess pair is 2.5 carats each G color vvs1 and ex ex ex. they have gia certification

2) the smaller rounds are 1.25 each G color vvs1 and ex ex ex. they have IGI certification ( these are my first pair of solitaire earrings when i was in high school. my mom gave them to me as a bday present :love: )

3) the bigger rounds are a pair of 3.3 something carats each G color vvs1 and ex ex ex. they have gia certification (these are my second pair of upgrade earrings when i graduated from college)

cheers

pearls_cert.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Icelover, love your necklace and earrings. They look amazing with your sari. Are the pearls of Hyderabad origin?

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
DiaDiva|1341466292|3228783 said:
Icelover, love your necklace and earrings. They look amazing with your sari. Are the pearls of Hyderabad origin?

DiaDiva,

thanks so much. the pearls are from basra. its a region near persian gulf. however, the certificate wont say anything about the origin. just took the jeweler's word for it since he is very well reputed for pearls. bought them in hyderabad though. :))

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Your pearls are amazing as is the rest of your jewellery. The reason I ask about "natural" pearls is that in my limited understanding they are quite rare, hence having numerous beads and multiple strands is mind boggling.

cheers--Sharon

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
canuk-gal|1341502655|3228925 said:
HI:

Your pearls are amazing as is the rest of your jewellery. The reason I ask about "natural" pearls is that in my limited understanding they are quite rare, hence having numerous beads and multiple strands is mind boggling.

cheers--Sharon

Sharon, you don't have to explain why you asked. I dint think otherwise. Just explained it the best I can that's all :bigsmile:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix|1341894412|3231433 said:
Ice, are you sure you're not a princess? Those are delish and very rare indeed.

I saw this strand on Christies. The price achieved makes my head spin!! Are you the one who bought it?!

http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/jewelry/a-rare-natural-pearl-necklace-5575869-details.aspx?from=salesummary&intObjectID=5575869&sid=8a9ff667-fffd-49d4-8bf0-5e012325a9fd

Lol Phoenix, I wish I could get that and not worry about being disowned :lol: I love them too. Thanks

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Your pearls, diamonds and emeralds are amazing. I would love to see more of your collection. My favourite outfit is the green sari with the pearl strands and diamond earrings.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Your pearls are breathtaking! What a pleasure to look even at a photo of them. Same for the earrings & I love the way you put those pairs together.

--- Laurie

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I think this is my personal favorite of the ones you've shared with us.

Wear all your jewels in good health!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Just beautiful ! You look stunning in those pearls and diamonds...definitely a princess ! :appl:

Nusi

Rough_Rock
Hi ice lover. Do you have the necklace. ?

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Nusi- yes I have all the pearls but made changes to the necklace. Have it strung into 6 strands now. Why did you think that I might not have it?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Icelover|1444316553|3936277 said:
Nusi- yes I have all the pearls but made changes to the necklace. Have it strung into 6 strands now. Why did you think that I might not have it?

I would LOVE to see pictures of it redone with 6 strands! Did you shorten it or add an additional strand of pearls?

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
I would also love to see the new version of the necklace. The original one was beautiful

Did you shorten all the strands to make it 6 strands?
Or did you add a strand?

What does the clasp look like?

What length are the strands? I love how it sits on you.

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Hello Bweaves

I only have an old picture. It's sitting in the safe now. Added a necklace kind of thing in the back and made it into six rows.

_472.jpeg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful, I love the added emeralds!
Are there diamonds added as well or is that just really detailed gold or platinum work along the back.

It's lovely!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
And thankyou!!!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much. Yes the back has diamonds and white gold. It has spirals of diamonds all over.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Your jeweler must has so much fun creating your pieces!

If you ever pull that out of your safe again make sure to post tons of pics!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Stunning remake. :appl:

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Gorgeous.

I love wearing longer strands of pearls, because I like to be able to look down and see them. That's hard to do with princess length necklaces.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's hard to imagine improving on the original, stunning necklace, but you absolutely did it! :appl:

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Icelover,

What a thrill to see your natural pearls again! So rare and gorgeous, thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results