shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet DAISY the 2 Carat Pear

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh boy, this ring is my cup of tea! :love: I love pears, such a flattering look on the hand - and I love halos and finger coverage, both of which this ring has! :love: Really gorgeous, Happy Birthday and enjoy!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
So lovely! IMO, that is the perfect shaped pear.

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Oh I love pears and yours is gorgeous. Plus Elizabeth Taylor wore pears, can't go wrong!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
cflutist : Your avatar pear is really gorgeous! :cheeky:

telephone89: Thank you! :)

m-2-b: Trying to distract from the wrinkles, lol.

SparklySoprano: Thank you so much

UrsTx: I thought I wanted a solitaire stone, but a little halo is nice, thank you!

Calliecake: Thank you, I wanted something a little different

azstonie : Thanks :) Yeah, it gave me something to think about besides the biiiiiiigggg number ;(

thecat: I think that's another reason I didn't like the ovals- too many bowties!

arkieb1: Thank you! Still envying your Gene tourm =)

Acinom: Thank you, looove that sapphire!

Rhea: A unique girl, after my own heart

missy: I saw your EPIC new ring, that is gorgeous! A cashier did notice Daisy, which is a first for me.

lknvrb4 : Thank you!

Alex T: I agree, I think it's a little more casual and delicate looking

Sundial: Thank you! I figure if I can't have youth, I might as well have jewelry, :loopy:

diamondseeker2006: Couple more birthdays like this, and I'm in tiara territory, :D

Rubies-R-Me: I have always loved your rubies, thank you!

derbygal: I didn't even think to look for a pear, I'm glad it found me.

pregcurious: I bought it like a colored stoner too; "waddya got about yea big?" :naughty:

MissGotRocks: Thanks, I need the wrinkle coverage, ;-)

Enerchi: Thank you, Enerchi! It made me almost forget the horror :shock: of that particular "milestone",

lioness : Thank you!

iota15 : I didn't do much pear research, so I feel lucky to have stumbled on it. :dance:

kathley : Thank you!

Rena7: Thanks so much

luv2sparkle: They really do make the hand look good, I was surprised by that!

tyty333: Your pear is gorgeous, tyty! :love:

junebug17 : I'm a pear fan now, too! They are a surprisingly nice looking shape.

maccers: Since you mentioned it, I looked up some pears and they really do vary widely. :shock:

Victoria10 : Good point! I like the heritage of royalty and movie stars that pears have. :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love pear halo's!!! Lovely diamond and setting!!! Congrats!! :love: :love:

emeraldluvr

Rough_Rock
Oh WOW! Daisy is gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I love Daisy! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
:love:

Diamoneecee

Rough_Rock
This is very lovely!!! :love:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
ZestfullyBling : Thank you, they're new to me, but I like them now too, :love:

emeraldluvr: Thank you, you're sweet!

CRYSTAL24K: Thank you for being so nice!

Diamoneecee: You're very kind, thank you!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Daisy look beautiful on your hand! :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday iLander and congrats on this gorgeous ring!! We are diamond name twins ;-) Your pear looks amazing in that halo!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Wow, really beautiful! Happy Bithday too!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday! I'm so glad that Daisy found her way to you. She is quite beautiful and elegant on your hand.. A perfect match! Hopefully looking at that gorgeous bling each day will make you forget all about the milestone bday!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Arcadian: Thank you! I have always loved your avatar stone, what is that beauty?

pandabee: I figured there were a few Daisies on PS. I looked back at your topics and your Daisy is truly gorgeous!

aac2013: Thank you, you're very nice!

Rockinruby: Thank you, that's very sweet of you! It has helped, but I think DH is already worrying about the next big one. :D

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Your pear is beautiful!

May I ask where the setting is from? It compliments Daisy beautifully.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
God, I absolutely adore this ring. It's my dream ring. What a stunner. I mean, it doesn't get better than this, does it?

I have a pear halo but mine is much much smaller. It's like the baby of yours! Your ring is what mine wants to be when it grows up!

Seriously, stunning ring and I bet it looks extremely elegant on the hand in real life.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pear & lovely setting. Congratulations! (Don't know how I missed this thread until today.)

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Love the delicate halo and the pear diamond is gorgeous!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Daisy is gorgeous! I am a sucker for a halo, this brings smiles to my face :D
Congrats on your new ring!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
facetgirl: The ring came complete from the jeweler, I didn't have to have it built. I did just see an oval ([URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/beautiful-4-44-ct-oval-halo-engagement-ring-from-idj.212437/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/beautiful-4-44-ct-oval-halo-engagement-ring-from-idj.212437/[/URL]) with a similar setting (small halo, pave band) that was made by ID Jewelry in NYC, so they can probably make you a similar setting. I've worked with them on other projects, they're very professional and reasonable.

Jamabalaya; Your so funny and sweet! We're pear sisters! I loved your ruby by the yard necklace, it's just beautiful!

Madam Bijoux: Thank you, Madam!

Lovinggems: I really want Blake Lively's ring, a big stone with a tiny pave band, and this is as close as I could get, lol.

Madison2: I'm glad you like it! :)

michellekbrown

Rough_Rock
OMG I have a serious love for pear diamonds, and this one is just AMAZING!!! If I had that on my finger, I seriously wouldn't be able to get anything done at all; I'd just be paralyzed staring at it all day :angel:

Not to get too off topic, but are you the PSer that has some amazing psychic ability to sometimes help people with lost objects...?? If so, I was wondering if you could get any vibes for a lost savings bond that I lost track of years ago. Because I don't have the serial number, the US Treasury Department can't locate it in their archives to reissue me a new one. I've torn apart my house and anywhere else I can think of to find it with no luck whatsoever!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ilander, your pear diamond is stunning and your ring is gorgeous. Congratulations. :wavey:

Marcy

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi again ilander!
Would you mind posting a picture or two of the gallery of your lovely ring?
Thanks.. I'm trying to come up with some ideas for a new halo setting.. not for a pear but for a heart.
If you can that would be great!!!Thanks!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! Glamorous even. Enjoy Daisy. She's fabulous...

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Big and beautiful! You deserve it, iLander. I'm happy for you! :love: :love: :love:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Imdanny|1435664203|3896693 said:
Wow! Big and beautiful! You deserve it, iLander. I'm happy for you! :love: :love: :love:

Hi Danny! :wavey: Just noticed you traveled all the way over here to leave me a nice message. Thank you, my friend!

Hugs to you!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just fabulous. I'm loving pears right now! :naughty:

dms42

Rough_Rock
Happy birthday and congratulations on Daisy. I too am a pear lover! Mine is a 1.5 ct that I got for our 10th anniversary...13 years ago. I'd love a halo in 2 years, for our 25th. Your Daisy is a stunner and cant stop staring at her. She's got a great balance and she's a beauty on your hand. I too agree that diamonds make those big birthdays a bit easier to swallow. I am a firm believer in wearing my diamonds, even when I'm cleaning or doing nothing. Diamonds are made to be worn, not stuck in a safe or bank deposit box. Enjoy and wear Daisy in good health.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Daisy and happy belated birthday!!! What a nice way to celebrate! :love:

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning!! :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results