clarity

My CvB anniversary ring reset!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, it's absolutely gorgeous and perfect!! :love: :love:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks friends! She is officially on her way and I will be at fed ex waiting for her in the morning! Tomorrow night I will share hand shots after my mani lol :0)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecolover71|1430783683|3872174 said:
Thanks friends! She is officially on her way and I will be at fed ex waiting for her in the morning! Tomorrow night I will share hand shots after my mani lol :0)

That's great news! We will be waiting too 8-) We do not mind if you skip the Mani 8-)

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! So happy that you have it now. More pics when you get a chance.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new pics are glorious! :appl: Can you remind us of the specs on your EC diamond again? BTW, love the vintage jewelry box in your avatar, too!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you-that purple jewelry box is from a dear and kind ps'er...the ring in it is vintage-from Athena worth-gilded lane!

specs- GIA VVS - I color - 8.34mm x 5.34mm
I have tons more pix lol, any view in particular?

cvb7.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just wow! The setting somehow reminds me of the setting for my oval...perhaps that's why I love yours so much!? It really IS absolutely gorgeous...the perfect compliment to that gorgeous emerald cut stone! Really terrific!! Wear it in much health and happiness! :love: :love: :love: :love:

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh, it is beyond words. It is breathtakingly beautiful and vintage looking. The EC looks startling in the setting, and you have marquise and carre cuts too? Your classic red mani sets it off nicely. It doesn't even look like the same EC, it's amazing what a new setting can do. :love:

More pics and please show the gallery!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! No those are custom french cuts!! I will take some closeups of their faceting and gallery ones tonorrow! Thanks! I'm feeling so fulfilled!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is an absolutely beautiful ring, the setting highlights your gorgeous EC perfectly, Congratulations and enjoy it! :appl:

Gemajames

Shiny_Rock
This has to be one of my favorite CvB rings! What a wonderful design!! Everything about it is pure perfection! Of course I also loved the old mounting :naughty:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Heart palpitations upon seeing your ring. It looks absolutely breathtaking on your hand. Wow! What a truly magnificent masterpiece. The design as others have said really captures the EC center. An absolute hearty congratulations on your anniversary and on this beauty. :drool:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is lovely and unique. I really like it and I hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Congratulations!

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
I love it so much! It looks gorgeous on your hand. It must be so amazing to have your vision executed so beautifully. :love:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
yennyfire|1430868886|3872680 said:
Just wow! The setting somehow reminds me of the setting for my oval...perhaps that's why I love yours so much!? It really IS absolutely gorgeous...the perfect compliment to that gorgeous emerald cut stone! Really terrific!! Wear it in much health and happiness! :love: :love: :love: :love:

yenny- I absolutely love your setting, I agree, i think it's the romance factor?! Thank you.

Thank you all. Without ps, I wouldn't have had this end result!

Yes, my Gog n timeless ring was truly so lovely, so glad it went to a fellow PS'er!

I am so happy with every detail lucky kelley k! So glad that Caysie pulled together my wishes and her artistry to create this!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a magnificent heirloom CVB created for you! Your ring is just stunning, gorgeous, beautiful and everything good. It looks fantastic on you! :love:

Congratulations on your anniversary!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much :)

So here is a gallery shot, it is gloomy and drizzling today-but you get the idea -

cvb10.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! So beautiful! Every part of this ring is executed so perfectly. I love designers that have such an eye for detail. To me, it is the tiny details that make a piece so special. Your ring really has all the details, Artdecolover! Your previous ring was lovely, but this one is beautiful and romantic and every detail just adds to it. I hope you enjoy this beauty so much.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, I agree about the details! I asked for so many things in one ring and the way it all came together makes me happy!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I love the design, wear your ring in good health and happiness! :appl:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary! Your ring is beautiful, Caysie does amazing work, you must be thrilled with it. :wavey:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Caysie out did her self with this ring. It looks so beautiful on your hand. WOW! :love: :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, this is just GORGEOUS!!!! :love: I loved your old ring, but this is just better than I could have imagined! Caysie and team are sooo talented!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is breathtaking!

Romantic and delicate, so intricate in its details, the soft petals are just gorgeous against the strong, angular lines of your emerald cut. Every single element works seamlessly and in tandem--it's well conceived, the execution spot on.

If ever a custom original piece captured the spirit and personality of its owner, this is it. A perfect convergence of maker and muse, it truly is your signature piece.

I'm a BIG fan of building continuity to a collection, suites of pieces that work in concert. In combination with your incredible earrings, these latest pieces ground your collection in balance, refinement and authenticity. I can't wait to see what's next!

Congratulations!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
by RandG » 08 May 2015 04:20

Your ring is breathtaking!

Romantic and delicate, so intricate in its details, the soft petals are just gorgeous against the strong, angular lines of your emerald cut. Every single element works seamlessly and in tandem--it's well conceived, the execution spot on.

If ever a custom original piece captured the spirit and personality of its owner, this is it. A perfect convergence of maker and muse, it truly is your signature piece.

I'm a BIG fan of building continuity to a collection, suites of pieces that work in concert. In combination with your incredible earrings, these latest pieces ground your collection in balance, refinement and authenticity. I can't wait to see what's next!

Congratulations!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you RandG- As you know, I feel your collection is truly amazing.... so I am just tickled to know that you feel this way about my ring! I look forward to seeing my collection grow and look forward to your continued input :)

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies, I agree with all of your kind words. I was in the city yesterday and Ps'ers and dealers actually commented on how well executed this design was-so that was extra fun!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
OH this is gorgeous. Such a unique framing of your stone. I love the marquise petals and the little kite set custom French cuts. Really sets this apart as an heirloom piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results