shape
carat
color
clarity

where is everyone???

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
There doesn't seem to be any activity on this forum anymore... My boyfriend and I have been together for 14 months now. I am ready for him to propose now, I'm not sure that I was really ready before now, but I'll be 31 in a few weeks and find all I think about is the day that he might be ready too! I think it's time to have a talk and discuss marriage. Yey!

iammariaberg

Rough_Rock
Hii..You are not much elder.. you are just 31. First be sure then propose him..All the best!! :))

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
yes, very quiet for sure . . . . sending dust your way . . .ILoveSpinel

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
It has been very quiet here.

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
It's a shame its so quiet, I wanted to send my friend over here for her LIWitis. It's both sad and funny to be on the other side. Being engaged now for a year and a half, seeing how annoyed with waiting she is. I remember it, I get it, but it's sad that this haven of equally anxious ladies isn't really around for support anymore.

ElleK

Shiny_Rock
Trade
The only way to get it back going is to send people over here though, and keep participating as much as you can. LIW used to be one of the most popular forums and now it's one of the most desolate. Makes me sad.

JMiller

Rough_Rock
Trade
everyone is here and I just want to say "good lucky to you" :angel:

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock
Good luck with the "talk" hope you won't be a LIW much longer!! :)
* I joined PS a year ago but haven't posted much since most of the time newbies are never replied to or considered trolls (which can be very mean at times). I spend all my time lurking and just keeping up with the posts on RT and SMTB. I really wish LIW would start up again. After years of being with my boyfriend I am 100% sure he will be proposing in a year. Seems like a long time but we're still relatively young.

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Not engaged yet, but feeling ok about it! I've moved in completely and we are having so much fun! Maybe soon a proposal will come if not from me him maybe.

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
ILoveSpinel|1433889523|3887090 said:
Not engaged yet, but feeling ok about it! I've moved in completely and we are having so much fun! Maybe soon a proposal will come if not from me him maybe.
Hey!
Glad you are checking in, even more happy you are having FUN and feeling ok.
Hope you continue to enjoy your summer!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results