shape
carat
color
clarity

PP First Look Friday FB Sale Temptation

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Is anybody else tempted by this Friday's PP First Look Friday FB Sale? I kind of spent my pearl budget for the Mother's Day sale; but, those crown collection earrings are TDF and I doubt they will ever be any cheaper.... I don't know if I can stop myself from buying them!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I just went over to look on Facebook, and those are my favorite settings thus far. I love that they are leverbacks!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Can't go wrong with pearls and diamonds. Do you have an occasion coming up, you can tuck them away? I'm surprisingly good at buying myself a gift and tucking it away.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Lol! No, I am a "tear them out of the package and wear them that day even if it's a yoga pants kind of day" gal. :cheeky:

I work in an office though and wear dresses and heels most days to work, so this is an item that would get regular wear for me. That's what makes it even more tempting for me.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Buy it!!!!

Ok but seriously you have a few more days before the offer ends. Usually I give myself a 3 day cooling period. If I'm still obsessing over an item after 3 days, then I must get them. Hope it all works out for you.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the advice! I am going to contact them tomorrow and see if they can be made with metallic pearls. That would really seal the deal for me. I don't think I would make it to the three day cooling off period if I could have them made that way. If I get them I am putting myself in "pearl jail" till the summer sale!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
ltlmsmfft|1430015356|3867855 said:
Thank you for the advice! I am going to contact them tomorrow and see if they can be made with metallic pearls. That would really seal the deal for me. I don't think I would make it to the three day cooling off period if I could have them made that way. If I get them I am putting myself in "pearl jail" till the summer sale!
Metallic pearls sounds great.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
They are delicious! However, I was already on pearl parole even before the Mother's Day sales, so I dunno...

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm also very, very tempted by these earrings at this First Look price ... the rose gold version has been whispering my name since I saw this listing!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
tempted.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I couldn't resist the temptation. I ordered the earrings with metallic pearls. :) I'll post pics when they come in.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results