shape
carat
color
clarity

LAD OEC Art Deco Ering... Wedding band?!

Jgramm

Rough_Rock
I couldn't be happier with my gorgeous vintage engagement ring from LAD. The big day's coming and I still haven't found a wedding band. I've always been a ering and band gal, but that may have changed! Any ideas for something that would look good? Or maybe a band to wear solo from time to time? I've always loved the big eternity look but I'm afraid it might not look right or be too uncomfortable. Finger size 4.25, 1.59c OEC in a 1920 Art Deco setting.

_29639.jpg

_29640.jpg

_29638.jpg

_29637.jpg

gemmyblond

Shiny_Rock
Truly lovely setting!
Like you, I love genuine antique/vintage pieces. Maybe try a slim horizontal baguette eternity band, either channel or even prong set? That might work well w the side baguettes and not overpower yet still be great on its own. There are some nice vintage ones out there, especially channel set -not too hard to find. Aesthetically, the key imho is to find one with baguettes that are the right length across the top of the band to visually mesh well with those on your ering.
Just a thought, and congratulations on the big day!

Jgramm

Rough_Rock
Thank you @gemmyblond! Fantastic advice.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe an antique band with carved metal work that would look pretty with it as well.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with arkieb1 as the pattern on the side of the engagement ring is lovely and unique.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement and the ring! I remember seeing this gorgeous beauty on LAD's site and really loved it as well b/c I tend to take notice of ones that are also near my ring size. :) I agree with the other comments so far as well. Any slim old cut band (including french cuts and single cuts) would look beautiful with this ring. If you find one that is a half eternity and the other half is engraved, you can get two looks in one. :) It just depends on what look you want. The big eternity look would have to be worn on its own in my opinion. Good luck on the search!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!
I would get a very thin carved/engraved band.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
What a great find! Love, love that little table, and the setting is so unique. Agree that a carved band would look great.

rimjaja

Rough_Rock
What is LAD? I can't figure it out from the vendor list

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Love affair diamonds

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results