shape
carat
color
clarity

PP Mothers' Day sale?

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, oops, I posted about what I ordered from PP in the general 2015 Mother's Day sale thread. I ordered the tin cup with the baroque okays and the one big souffle drop. I'll post pics when it arrives! Super excited. Looking forward to seeing everyone's new pearls! :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Tanzigrrl|1429884690|3867101 said:
Oh, oops, I posted about what I ordered from PP in the general 2015 Mother's Day sale thread. I ordered the tin cup with the baroque okays and the one big souffle drop. I'll post pics when it arrives! Super excited. Looking forward to seeing everyone's new pearls! :appl:

I've been eyeing that soufflé drop tin cup forever! I'd love pictures when you get it!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
blingbunny10|1429828044|3866760 said:
ckrickett|1429827695|3866754 said:
blingbunny10|1429827618|3866753 said:
ckrickett|1429827191|3866748 said:
blingbunny10|1429817184|3866645 said:
I just got one of the 9-11mm multicolored ripples:

I got a strand of them too!!!! We will have to compare! I was thinking about getting the peach ripples as well but decided against it.

I saw so bummed when I miss rout on PoJ baby ripples earlier, so this makes up for it!

Yay! Wonder how many strands they have? I actually emailed to ask PP to shorten my strand a bit. Pretty sure I am annoying the heck out of Chenai this week.

Thats funny because I asked about lengthening my strand! maybe they will add some of yours!

That would be funny! Well, I didn't think to shorten until I'd bought them and had paid for an 18"... so I assume they will send me the loose pearls. Did you pick your particular strand or ask for certain colors?

I requested certain colors.

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett - me too. I had almost bought it a few times and kept thinking, "no. must. wait. until. sale." I waited and now it's on it's way!!!

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
katbran|1429846226|3866938 said:
Blingbunny - just ask them to make the extra pearls into earrings or you could do it yourself easy as pie to do simple ones on a shepards hook.

I'm considering earrings, but had PP send me the pearls loose for now, so I can get a better idea of their "real life" size. Though I'm also thinking about working them into a fun little bracelet, assuming my skills are up to it.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I e-mailed PP about the new website. I hate most mobile versions of websites as I don't find them as functional as the desktop version and I usually look for the "view as desktop" link so I can change the view; but, I couldn't find it on their new site. Chenai answered my e-mail and said their new design is not actually a mobile version, it is responsive and changes for every size screen that is used to access it. Meh. I don't like it. It's not working on the desktop via internet explorer either, so I'm stuck with the version on the iphone now too. I hope enough people complain so they know it is an issue and change it back for fix it. So, if you are trying to make a Mother's Day Sale purchase and it's not working for you, try using a diferent browser or a different device to access the site.

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
ltlmsmfft|1429900989|3867248 said:
I e-mailed PP about the new website. I hate most mobile versions of websites as I don't find them as functional as the desktop version and I usually look for the "view as desktop" link so I can change the view; but, I couldn't find it on their new site. Chenai answered my e-mail and said their new design is not actually a mobile version, it is responsive and changes for every size screen that is used to access it. Meh. I don't like it. It's not working on the desktop via internet explorer either, so I'm stuck with the version on the iphone now too. I hope enough people complain so they know it is an issue and change it back for fix it. So, if you are trying to make a Mother's Day Sale purchase and it's not working for you, try using a diferent browser or a different device to access the site.

Hmm, it works for me in Safari (PC and phone). I wonder if Chrome would make a difference for folks who are trying to view in Internet Explorer? My problem with PP's site is the search function, which reminds me a bit of PS's search function. E.g., if you search for "rope" on PP's site, zero strands pop up, even though PP of course has several different ropes in stock!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Another issue with the PP site is that when I do a search, it will tell me there are three items, but it only shows me one. :confused:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
ltlmsmfft|1429900989|3867248 said:
That explains it. The new site has lots of overlapping boxes and print, but I like to increase the screen zoom to 125%. It probably assumes everyone uses 100%. On my screen the images overlap and the overall effect is of a very messy website. Not the sleek look I am sure they want to impress the viewer with.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results