shape
carat
color
clarity

Update - what I've been up to

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also took another snap of the multi-coloured diamonds. Whilst the colours still don't show up well enough compared to how they look IRL, this pic does show the colours a bit better.

(I never knew it was so difficult to capture true colours of fancy diamonds).

Planning to start a thread soon for how to set these little babies. In addition to bangles, I'm now thinking of a meshed "cuff" (?).

phx_coloured_diamonds.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And whilst I was at the bank yesterday, I took the opportunity to take a pic of Holly - a 5.318ct H VS2 - snuggling up with her little sisters (2.656ct H SI2 BGD in VC Emilya setting and the 3.02ct F VS2 solitaire).

Still struggling to decide how to set Holly. DH likes the current setting, a LM solitaire, due to its simplicity and understated elegance. But I'm obsessed with halo's and more intricate settings, something with millegraining and engraving a la Van Craeynest or David Klass combined with LM amazingly gorgeous and tiny claw prongs, in a big a** halo!! :sun: :lol:

(ETA: I must be the world's WORST photographer btw, lol!)

phx_holly__3.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous collection Phoenix, I love everything.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1429679379|3865677 said:
And whilst I was at the bank yesterday, I took the opportunity to take a pic of Holly - a 5.318ct H VS2 - snuggling up with her little sisters (2.656ct H SI2 BGD in VC Emilya setting and the 3.02ct F VS2 solitaire).

Still struggling to decide how to set Holly. DH likes the current setting, a LM solitaire, due to its simplicity and understated elegance. But I'm obsessed with halo's and more intricate settings, something with millegraining and engraving a la Van Craeynest or David Klass combined with LM amazingly gorgeous and tiny claw prongs, in a big a** halo!! :sun: :lol:

LOVE this pic! :love: It's amazing how your 2.6 cter looks huge w/ the halo compared to Holly! Your future plan for Holly (intricate halo) sounds great, too! :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:love: :love: :love: Such a Happy Family!!!! Wowsa..... :$$): :$$): :$$):

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix
That is an amazing collection!... :love: :love:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1429955375|3867535 said:
Phoenix
That is an amazing collection!... :love: :love:

Wow!!! Finally, our dear DF returns...to comment on the gorgeous stones that Phoenix showed us.

A big WELCOME, DF :appl: We have really missed you :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I like!!!! Gorgeous collection Phoenix.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, First of all, will you adopt me? lol
I love your collection. I love your idea of a mesh cuff for the colored diamonds, that would be very lovely.
I am soooooooooooooooooo jealous.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything is gorgeous, but that pear tsav stole my heart!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
This is truely an exceptional collection. Took my breath away. :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Phoenix, those pieces are just amazing. They take my breath away. Can't wait to see what you decide. I'm staying tuned. :wavey:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Happy to see you back Phoenix!! Love your family photos...stunning collection as always. Can't wait to see what's next on your project list... :naughty:

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
You have amazing diamonds and are truly a lucky lady!!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Amazing collection! :love: Your jewelry is absolutely gorgeous. :love: :love: :love: Really looking forward to seeing how you set your beautiful diamond & those lovely fancy color diamonds! :appl: Love the "family" pics and how everything is organized too!

Congratulations on all of your new jewelry additions and on all of your personal accomplishments! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results