carat
color
clarity

Eyelashes!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally have eyelashes!

OK - I've always had eyelashes, but... I'm half Asian, so my natural eyelashes are pretty short and sparse. Several years ago I started using L'Oreal lash serum. It did add length - nothing to write home (or start a thread ;)) ) about, bit it did help.

A few months ago I noticed that I was developing sort of a bare spot on my left eye lash line - lashes were falling out or breaking, and it didn't seem like they were being replaced. I thought it might be due to my recent senior citizen status, but it made me sad to think I might be stuck with stunted lashes for the rest of my life. :(sad

When I went in for my next haircut, I noticed that my salon was selling a lash growth product. I asked one of the aestheticians about it - she said everyone who has used it has shown good lash growth, and they didn't have a lot of returns that she was aware of. So I did some quick online research, and bought a tube.

Three months later, and with only one coat of mascara:

fullsizerender-49_1.jpg fullsizerender-47.jpg fullsizerender-46.jpg

I have eyelashes!

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Same situation - I'm half Asian with short eyelashes. What is the brand of this magical tube?? I need it NOW!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's called GrandeLashMD. It's available on Amazon, but there are some reports of counterfeit product, so their website might be a better bet if you can't get it locally. It's also helped my eyebrows fill in a bit - but I think the number of follicles there is a limiting factor. ;))

ETA don't bother with their mascara though. The formula is fine, but the brush is old-school.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Your lashes look lovely!
I have used some over the counter lash products (with success), but my current favorite is prescription Latisse.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I've been using Latisse for over a couple years, but I feel that it is no longer working for me, before that I was using ReVitalash. I guess I'll try your new find :) especially since I'm lacking in the eyebrow department too.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been using Latisse the past four years and have had wonderful results.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too have been using Latisse with very good results. But i'm def open to trying a new product because 1) Latisse is soooo expensive and 2) I think its max benefits have now been reached. I think also with Latisse, your lashes become longer but not necessarily fuller, which as you alluded to, is a problem as one...ahem..ages.

Thanks for sharing.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I use Latisse as well. I just saw that Grande lash stuff yesterday at Kryolan and was intrigued

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Phoenix|1429937532|3867480 said:
I too have been using Latisse with very good results. But i'm def open to trying a new product because 1) Latisse is soooo expensive and 2) I think its max benefits have now been reached. I think also with Latisse, your lashes become longer but not necessarily fuller, which as you alluded to, is a problem as one...ahem..ages.

Thanks for sharing.

I wonder if I've reached the max results with Latisse too. I noticed about a month ago, that I seemed to be losing some of my longest lashes. I got a new bottle of Latisse and things seem to be fine, but it may be time for me to rotate in a new product for a while.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous eye-lashes...I use Latisse as well but was just looking up all the good reviews that Rapid Lash had received. I
might give it a try after my Latisse runs out. It's a lot cheaper but I only put Latisse on every 3rd day so it's also not that
expensive for as long as the itty-bitty-teensy-tiny bottle last!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I would have thought those were false eyelashes as they are so beautiful! I am not Asian but I'd like mine to be a little better and also my eyebrows are decreasing with age. In addition, my Asian daughter is extremely conscious of her lashes, and I know she'd be thrilled to try this! So thank you! I just wish we could determine the authentic product on Amazon because I prefer ordering everything there!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am ordering the one from Amazon Prime. I figure they'd pull it if they were getting massive complaints. I always allow for some negatives to be put there by competitors and a few people can be allergic to anything. Overall the reviews are encouraging. I'll report back after we try it for a few weeks! My daughter is thrilled! Thanks!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I order just about everything from Amazon (loooovvve my Prime membership), but I would NOT order eyelash growth products from there. It's just not worth the risk.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not too worried because I have also bought all kinds of things from Amazon. Someone is ordering them because they are sold out until the 28th. I had them in my cart and had not yet ordered because I was looking at other things and now they will be a little later than expected!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1429998834|3867775 said:
I am not too worried because I have also bought all kinds of things from Amazon. Someone is ordering them because they are sold out until the 28th. I had them in my cart and had not yet ordered because I was looking at other things and now they will be a little later than expected!

I'm looking forward to hearing how it works for you!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
The risky part is not that the product may not be effective, but that it if it is a counterfeit product, it could be harmful and/or damaging to your eye health. That's not a risk that I would be willing to take. Certain products should be purchased knowing with a fair amount of confidence (like when purchased directly from the manufacturer) that they have been tested and are safe use for the intended purpose. A counterfeit product might not only be ineffective, but also harmful as well.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
tyty333|1429969194|3867601 said:
Gorgeous eye-lashes...I use Latisse as well but was just looking up all the good reviews that Rapid Lash had received. I
might give it a try after my Latisse runs out. It's a lot cheaper but I only put Latisse on every 3rd day so it's also not that
expensive for as long as the itty-bitty-teensy-tiny bottle last!

I have heard good things about Rapid Lash too. I used to use LiLash (ordered directly from their site) with excellent results, but they stopped shipping to the US, so I quit using it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results